Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 9 - Middlesboro 6
Any time you can beat Middlesboro/Billy Powell you've done good. Way to go Black Bears!!!!!!:Clap:
I've got one simple question for, hall of fame, Coach Powell. Why in the world didn't Pittman start? When Pratt hadn't pitched for two weeks with a torn rotary cuff. Pittman was ready, he wanted to pitch this game since it was his last year. you really threw me a curve ball on this decision Powell.
Thanks a lot Powell !!!!!! I thought you had faith in Brett, He was so disgusted getting beat and you letting down the team. The jackets wanted this game but you let them down, Not pitching the Ace. You know Brett as well as I do he is very laid back person, And his temper got away from him this time, And I guess you seen what he done to his hands.
Fullmetaljacket8 Wrote:Thanks a lot Powell !!!!!! I thought you had faith in Brett, He was so disgusted getting beat and you letting down the team. The jackets wanted this game but you let them down, Not pitching the Ace. You know Brett as well as I do he is very laid back person, And his temper got away from him this time, And I guess you seen what he done to his hands.

what did he do to his hands?
DaBears Wrote:what did he do to his hands?

yea really what happened to him? no excuse for him not to have started this game.
Was his hands hurt before or after the game? Of course the kid that started had a shoulder injury, from throwing tennis balls. Can someone explain what happened to Pittmans hands?
I bet Middlesboro would love to have Sowders back, he never missed a regional tournament.
Congrats Harlan County.
My guess would be that he was trying to win the district. I am sure he thought that the other kid could beat Harlan County. It'll take a year or to build back a program that was once at the top and basically taken down a notch or two.
congrats HC
Congrats HC