Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Green Guru Calls For White Roofs
Our great Energy Secretary Steven Chu has decided now that everyone needs to paint their roofs white and lighten the color of our roads.....truly amazing!

"The Nobel Prize-winning physicist said the US was not considering any large scale "geo-engineering" projects where science is used to reverse global warming, but was in favour of "white roofs everywhere".

He said lightening roofs and roads in urban environments would offset the global warming effects of all the cars in the world for 11 years."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthne...roofs.html
Wow. Just when you thought there wasn't any room left for one more nut in Obama's cabinet. His cabinet reminds me of the bar scene from Star Wars.

Just heard that Cincinnati Police cruisers are being equiped with roofmounted Solar panel that will power the radios and computer
I'm surprised that Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or the NAACP is not protesting the white out ! :biggrin:
LMAO! You guys crack me up!
jetpilot Wrote:Wow. Just when you thought there wasn't any room left for one more nut in Obama's cabinet. His cabinet reminds me of the bar scene from Star Wars.

They need Obi Wan to come in and make some "cuts" LOL!