Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Lady Eagles 15th Region Champions
Congratulations ladies on finally getting over that hump against the Lady Dawgs. Another very intense game, with JC finally getting the breaks in a close 3-2 game with the Dawgs.
Best of luck next week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go JC! Great to finally get that DAWG (Monkey) off your back!
LC is the best team I've seen. Although I haven't been watching fast-pitch very long!
good luck at state!
Great Game Ladies!!! Go To State And Have Fun .. Play Like We Know You Can And You Will Make Some Noise In O.b. Rember To Play Hard And Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Lady Eagles! Good Luck at State!!!
Good luck girls !!!:Clap:
Hey first off want to congrats the Lady Eagles on a nice win.. Now I have a question how does the #1 seed Lawrence Co play as the away team in the Championship game of the Regional finals... Just curious as to why they were the away team that game....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
JC won in the top bracket, and LC was the bottom bracket. Who ever is in the top in the game is always the home team.
Congrats JC
hootie Wrote:JC won in the top bracket, and LC was the bottom bracket. Who ever is in the top in the game is always the home team.

Its a seeded tourney isnt it....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hootie Wrote:JC won in the top bracket, and LC was the bottom bracket. Who ever is in the top in the game is always the home team.

JC should have never been top bracket they were runner ups
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:JC should have never been top bracket they were runner ups

You have to have both winners and runner-ups in both brackets or the winners would be playing winners in the 1st round. That is the way it has been for as long as I can remember. Wouldn't be fair to the district winners.

That's the way the draw goes!
Batpuff Wrote:JC should have never been top bracket they were runner ups
If all the runner-ups were in the bottom bracket, you would have a game between a runner-up and a winner of the districts in the finals. You have to have runner-ups and winners in both brackets to be fair.
Correct Me If I Am Wrong ,but I Think That It Is A Draw For Bracketts.
The District Tourney Is Seeded, The Regional Is Not. In The Regional You Have 4 Winners And 4 Runners -up, Therefor They Have A Draw.
The District Is Seeded. The Regional Has 4 Winners And 4 Runners-up Therefor The Teames Are Set By A Draw...
Batpuff Wrote:Hey first off want to congrats the Lady Eagles on a nice win.. Now I have a question how does the #1 seed Lawrence Co play as the away team in the Championship game of the Regional finals... Just curious as to why they were the away team that game....

Batpuff,

The answer to the confusion is that on the KHSAA website. the bracket has JC in the top spot because of how the bracket is set up on paper....LC was on the bottom...doesn't necesssarily mean that JC was the top seed..they came from the runner up spot at the begginning of the tourney, but because of where they were in the bracket they got the home team advantage.....it's the way of the draw! Had LC drawn at the top of the bracket they wouldve had home team advantage.
Good luck JC
Good luck Friday!!! We are so proud of you girls. You have overcome many obstacle the last 2 years. Always being on the road is rough, but look where it has gotten you!!! :Cheerlead