Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does the Lebron Go Next Year
Thoughts????I think the Knicks
Knicks or Dallas.
Knicks for sure.
Knicks
He isn't going anywhere next season, it will be the summer after the 09-10 season. But I personally think either the Knicks or the Nets- (because of his friendship with Jay-Z)
I dont know but tonight hes going home
lol your man Wade went home 1st round, to a team LeBron swept ;-)
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I dont know but tonight hes going home

:igiveup: Probably bruised and broke ribs or something from the no calls....lol
theVILLE Wrote::igiveup: Probably bruised and broke ribs or something from the no calls....lol

:thatsfunn I liked that!!
I think he will stay in cleveland, but Danny better get him some big time player to help him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeBron will be in Cleveland again at least one more year. Still, I agree with what lildog said, LeBron better get another big time player to help or else he is gone after next season.
He will be back with the cavs next year.
IMO If anywhere, either Detroit or Houston. Possibly Dallas
Next year he will be with the Cavs, its not until the summer of 2010 when Bron becomes a free agent. When that time does come, if he has not won a ring with the Cavs, I say he will end up with the Knicks, but if he has and some other big time player comes in and helps him more, he will stay in Cleveland.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lebron is going no where. Hes in Cleveland to stay in my opinion.
Lebron needs to go to New York. They can afford to put the superstar supporting cast that Cleveland will not be able to.
Stardust Wrote:Lebron needs to go to New York. They can afford to put the superstar supporting cast that Cleveland will not be able to.

Agreed, Steph Curry is expected to go to Knicks too...Lebron wasnt at Davidsons game for nothing...he had this all planned out...and wants curry to be the PG on his team:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :worthy:
Card4life Wrote:Agreed, Steph Curry is expected to go to Knicks too...Lebron wasnt at Davidsons game for nothing...he had this all planned out...and wants curry to be the PG on his team:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :worthy:

Could be, he may be better off in New York, they have cleared cap space for something, and I'm sure it's probably for Lebron.......
The Browns.
cavs need to get rid of some bad players on that team, and build around Lebron.
lil dog Wrote:Could be, he may be better off in New York, they have cleared cap space for something, and I'm sure it's probably for Lebron.......

And Lebron was not at currys games for nothing....where ever curry goes I look for lebron to wind up there sometime or another
Guys, I agree that if LeBron leaves the Cavs he will probably end up in NY, but I highly doubt he has some huge plan to have Curry on his team. Yes he attended a few games, but who wouldn't? I loved watching Stephen Curry play and I did every time his games were on TV. LeBron is just a fan of the game and Curry is fun to watch. I'm not saying he wouldn't like to have him as a PG, but I don't think it is planned or anything like that. I would like to see the king stay in Cleveland but if they don't get him help, I don't blame him a bit for leaving.
cougarpride08 Wrote:cavs need to get rid of some bad players on that team, and build around Lebron.

But they can't until Lebron commits to them. It would be suicide for them to commit the kind of money to role players needed if they cannot secure Lebron. Lebron knows the Cavs will spend gthe money on a supporting cast, but I believe it has been in Lebron's cards to leave regardless.