Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'reilly Battle of the Bluegrass "Mod Squad" invades 201 Speedway Saturday June 13th
June 6, 2009
201 Speedway Next for Battle of the Bluegrass Modified Series on June 13

Louisville, Kentucky-June 7, 2009- The Battle of the Bluegrass Modified Series presented by Graphic Impressions will continue its action for the month of June as the Bluegrass-based open-wheel warriors visit 201 Speedway in Sitka, KY this Saturday evening June 13 for a $1,500 to win points paying event.
Continued...

http://www.battleofthebluegrass.com/news...June6a.php

EVERYBODY come out and support your fellow BGR family member Redneck.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I'll try and make it, Redneck.
Hopefully I'll have some better luck this week. So far it's been nothin but bad luck. A busted distributor cap the first night out, lost oil pressure the second night out, overheated the third not out cause my nose piece got folded up under me. I'm gonna have a new, LOWER gear in this week which will let me crank it about 500 RPM's more than what I have been, which is gonna be HUGE considerin last week I was runnin 5th and only crankin 7,000 RPM's and had it on the floor.
Best of Luck BRO!
Can't make it this weekend, I just found out I have to go to Bowling Green....best of luck this weekend though Redneck.
If I'm unable to attend. I wish you all the luck.
IRISH4 Wrote:Can't make it this weekend, I just found out I have to go to Bowling Green....best of luck this weekend though Redneck.
Nice avatar, dude.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I made the show, had to pull off about 5 laps into the race, overheated again