Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bout to take the big one......
So.. yeah i'm about to take the dive.. what do you all think??/
Dang! Looks NICE CTD. Are you ready to lock yourself up and give her the key?
She's already got the key.. and she turned it the other day.. So yeah.. i'm ready.. she's ready.. I think everything will work out.. Just don't know what to tell my mom yet lol
Yeah the parents will be a wild ride. Congrats and Good Luck man
Thanks dude lol..
Come on CTD...I know that you have had the goldfish for a really long time...but a ring??? Really man....

Congrats though!! never thought that I would see the day :bigeyed: Why you think that your parents will be hard to tell? Seems like she is the one! Does this mean that there is a chance you will be having a by soon too??

Onve again...Congrats Man!!! :Thumbs:
I thinks its excellent news. We seeing the softer side of taxi. You inviting all us the wedding, Right?
Everyone will be invited
Better be open bar!
Beef Wrote:Better be open bar!

:rock:
you **** right on the open bar lol.
WOO congrats CTD glad to hear the news, but I hope ya doing the right thing buddy....Once again congrats
Congrats CTD now your life will really speed up.
What was that? did i just hear bachelor party??? Congrats CTD
I can't believe you all are talking about the marriage...The ring is awesome!!!

Congrats CTD! Take it from someone who has been married to the love of her life for 15 years...Marriage is a good thing!!
Congrats CTD...
Is this a past, present, future ring? Thought it was but couldn't tell for sure from the picture.
Congratulations CTD.
This is a big step in one's life but to be able to spend every moment you want with the love of your life is absolutely going to be worth it.
Congrats CTD!!
Yeah it's the past present future.. and it's platinum... not a bad deal on it though..

and thanks everyone.. I haven't figured out exactly how to ask yet.. but i'm planning on something big lol
Congratulations CTD!!
that ring is really pretty- she'll love it
hope you all have a great life together
Good point go panthers, I forgot to tell you that I really love the ring CTD and I'm sure that she will be thrilled with it.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Yeah it's the past present future.. and it's platinum... not a bad deal on it though..

and thanks everyone.. I haven't figured out exactly how to ask yet.. but i'm planning on something big lol

Smart CTD use the PPF for asking and it will save you a ring later. Unlike me I had to get the PPF last year.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Yeah it's the past present future.. and it's platinum... not a bad deal on it though..

Smart move CTD using the PPF now will save you from buying another ring later.

I had to buy the PPF last year. My wife always figures out a way to get more jewelry.
a piece of wisdom most people seem to forget after they get married or so I've noticed

"Don't Sweat the pety things and dont pet the Sweaty things"

Words of wisdom to live by.

CHEEM
CatDawg Wrote:Smart move CTD using the PPF now will save you from buying another ring later.

I had to buy the PPF last year. My wife always figures out a way to get more jewelry.

I just hope she don't turn out like my mom, wanting a new one every 2 years or so lol...

LOL @ Cheem...:lol:
They always find a reason for rings.
:HitWall:

CTD getting married, me having a kid. :Sad04: This site is going downhill quickly. Smile JK

Congrats man. Hope everything works out well. You gotta give me a holla when this takes place. I wanna be there to cheer my buddy on. :rock:

BTW, what is a PPF ring? Are they cheap? You guys might be giving me some ideas. :big grin:
Congrats
blackcatfan4life Wrote:BTW, what is a PPF ring? Are they cheap? You guys might be giving me some ideas. :big grin:

A PPF is a past, present, and future ring with 3 diamonds representing those three stages of your lives together. Depending on what kind of cuts and settings that the ring is, the price ranges. :Thumbs:
They are good investments and beautiful rings.