Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central Blue and White game last night!
I went over to watch the all the teams play last night at Allen Central, the girls team caught my eye. This is the best they have looked in the last 4 or 5 years. Pushing the ball up and down the floor, playing hard the whole time. They just had a different look about them, like that killer instinct. If they can keep improving, this is going to be a really good year for them.
The Allen Central girls basketball team looks pretty much hopeless this year. They lost there power house on the floor in graduation last year in Becky Thomas and that is where most of their scoring came from. All that I can say is that they better be careful or they will be in for a season compareable to the boys last season...
"rosco" Wrote:The Allen Central girls basketball team looks pretty much hopeless this year. They lost there power house on the floor in graduation last year in Becky Thomas and that is where most of their scoring came from. All that I can say is that they better be careful or they will be in for a season compareable to the boys last season...

I hate to say it rosco....but i agree.....but i hope they have a great season....but they dont have the threat in thomas this year like they had last year
Good luck AC! I'll be cheerin for ya!
Yeah if they can replace 25+ points a night(becky) which I seriously doubt will happen they may be able to make a running for the region crown
yeah and that will be very tough for AC's new coach Jennifer Hopkins to do