Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Superstar Eddie Guerrero passes away...
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/eddieguerreropasses

Quote:
Eddie Guerrero passes away
Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Phoenix. Funeral arrangements are set for Wednesday in Scottsdale, Arizona.

In the past, he struggled with alcohol and drug problems. This is a tragic loss to the WWE....
this is sad, he was a good wrestler a long time ago, i havent watched wrestling in 5 yrs or more
He had recently made a strong wrestling comeback over the last couple years. Hope his death does not come back to show he had resorted to his past actions with drugs and alcohol. Tragic news for any fan of professional wrestling.
This is really suprising, I never liked him as a wrestler but this is very sad. Leaving three young girls behind. I guess there can't be any doubt this was drug or alcohol related, all things considered. Very sad.
Sad
I'm sure this one will end up being from steroids............had anyone else seen how big he was getting?? I remember when he wrestled for WCW when I was in 8th grade and how small he was compared to know...........very sad
I know that he was on the rise of becoming the WWE champ. He was becoming a bigger icon each week and was supposed to work his way into a title shot. Very sad....
Sad news to hear.
He wasn't always the most liked guy in wrestling but a family man he was.
My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Red and Black Wrote:I'm sure this one will end up being from steroids............had anyone else seen how big he was getting?? I remember when he wrestled for WCW when I was in 8th grade and how small he was compared to know...........very sad

yeah this guy i know told me that exact same thing today...that he thought he died cause of steroids..
im not really a wrastlin fan but thats still real sad to hear
Latiiiiiiinnnnnnnnooooooo Heat!!!!! sad to hear about ole Eddie
This is sad he was just coming back into his own, has anyone heard what the cause of death was from. Monday night raw has not said what the cause of death is yeat. When did he pass away.
Red and Black Wrote:I'm sure this one will end up being from steroids............had anyone else seen how big he was getting?? I remember when he wrestled for WCW when I was in 8th grade and how small he was compared to know...........very sad

I was thinking the same thing. A couple of weeks ago I was watching wrestling with my brother and I couldn't believe how big he was.
My prayers go out to his family.
Thats real bad, Have they honored him, When someone passes they usally have everyone on the ramp and pay thier last respects.
I always thought that Eddie was one of the great people in WWE. You always knew you were going to be entertained when he was out there in the ring. This is a huge loss to WWE and his family. My thoughts go out to his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

You will be missed Eddie......
I was on the wwe website and the autopsy showed that the cause of his death was heart failure.....from all of the drugs and alcohol he done over 4 years ago.....and it said from were he worked out all the time that his heart just got bigger and it made the vessels work twice as harder......R.I.P. Eddie and u will be missed deeply
that's very sad news