Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
terrel owens
if u were a coach would you let him on your team
I wouldn't let him on my team with the kind of contract he's demanding. If I could sign him to a one year deal with a near league minimum money, then yes I would because if he started any trouble I'd just release him.
im am with u, i dont care if he is the best player i hate the way he acts
Its Terrell Owens, first off. But, yes, I would be willing to have him on my team. Yes, I know he is a distraction but before he was suspended he was third in the league in yards and receptions both. I think he would look good in a Cowboys uniform, Bill Parcells is the one coach to put him in his place just like he did Keyshawn.
raiders should p[ick him up
or imagine of ge went to the pats
if he did go to the pats then they would probably win a super bowl the first year he was there then he would pull the same stuff he is pulling now
I wouldn't accept him on my team. Despite the fact that he is one of the if not the best wide receiver in the NFL, he's too selfish and way too much of a distraction.
No. He's nothing but a trash-talking, money demanding, thug. He tries to tear apart every team he is aquired to. I'm glad Andy Reid and the Eagles finally took action on him. I wouldn't even sign him on the minimum contract.

Did anyone see when he caught his first TD pass from Steve Young that started the whole T.O. (Terror Owens) ego?
Lets see I would like to see him with the redskins because I hate them.
And no he would not fit in with the Cowboys because the Tuna would kick his butt out of the stadium in a week
If the colts picked him up then they would win forever....!!
I'd would have to say yes because he can catch................
yes i would to hes the best reciever in the leage and he would be my first pick out of the whole NFL to play for my team and i suspect that if T.O. doesnt play for the Eagles next year Denver is going to pick him up
"shafter9" Wrote:If the colts picked him up then they would win forever....!!

That would be awesome but they have what they need and he just wouldn't get along because they have to many good receivers to catch the ball., but i would take him.

Ill be at the bengals colts game go colts
The only way T.O. is on any team I run is if the uniforms are orange and there is jewelry around the ankles and the only team goal is to pick up roadside trash and not get caught bending over in the shower.

Even then I would consider equipping the rest of the team with earplugs to keep them from having to hear his mouth.

He ends up in Indy and that team comes unglued because he is the ONE guy who would do the unthinkable and criticize Manning freely in the media. That is the way he is, he cannot help but be a horrible teammate because he is a walking circumcision stick.
I guess your glad to have him gone from your Eagles PB?
I am sad that it didn't work because McNabb to Owens could have been one of the great combos of all time like Montana to Rice, Aikman to Irvin, Manning to Harrison, Regis to Kelly.

Sad that Owens could not overcome is compulsion to be a bunghole.

But, yeah, glad he is gone. Hope some team I hate gets him... so they can experience the venereal disease that is T.O.
The Louisville football program. lol
I wouldn't... look what he did to the Eagles this year, a favorite to be a Super Bowl contender now on the outside looking in at the playoff picture.
"Paper Boy" Wrote:The only way T.O. is on any team I run is if the uniforms are orange and there is jewelry around the ankles and the only team goal is to pick up roadside trash and not get caught bending over in the shower.

Even then I would consider equipping the rest of the team with earplugs to keep them from having to hear his mouth.

He ends up in Indy and that team comes unglued because he is the ONE guy who would do the unthinkable and criticize Manning freely in the media. That is the way he is, he cannot help but be a horrible teammate because he is a walking circumcision stick.

Not exactly how I would have said it, Smile Smile , but it got our point across.Smile Smile