Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a freakin nite I had...
So i get off work last nite, and the rain is really coming down.. By the time i get to my car which is like 15 feet from my office i'm soaked.. So i get in and try to start my car and it don't start. I'm like great... So i pop the hood and check the battery. everything looked fine.. I get back in even more soaked, and now i'm freezing.. Try to start it again, and I look at my little comp screen and it says i have 0 miles to empty.. I had ran out of gas, and not realized it.. Well i sit there for a minute and finally my car starts.. The gas station is about 3 miles from my job so i think i can make it, sense a mile of that is all downhill i decide to just coast.. well I get off the hill and on the main road, and I could tell my car is running on fumes. So i finally decide to turn the heater off lol.. and when i get in seeing distance of the gas station my car dies, when it stopped rolling i was baout 100 feet from the station. Now it's 2:45 a.m. so there isn't a car on the road.. So i get to push my car, which just happens to be a freakin Navigator 100 feet to the gas station, in the pouring rain.. I'm still sore from that.. So yeah i finally get some gas and go home.. and now I'm sick..
Looks like it was just a bad day all around. Mine s u c k e d also but I won't go into that. Hope you feel better.
Well, that sure sounds like a bad night CTD but you are alive and have many things to be thankful for at least.
Hope that you feel better and all days after that one are wonderful.
See what happens when you get married CTD thinks just keep going down hill. LOL
hahah.. i'm not even married yet CD lol...
Look at the positive CTD at least there wasnt a foot of snow on the road. LOL Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope you feel better.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:So i get off work last nite, and the rain is really coming down.. By the time i get to my car which is like 15 feet from my office i'm soaked.. So i get in and try to start my car and it don't start. I'm like great... So i pop the hood and check the battery. everything looked fine.. I get back in even more soaked, and now i'm freezing.. Try to start it again, and I look at my little comp screen and it says i have 0 miles to empty.. I had ran out of gas, and not realized it.. Well i sit there for a minute and finally my car starts.. The gas station is about 3 miles from my job so i think i can make it, sense a mile of that is all downhill i decide to just coast.. well I get off the hill and on the main road, and I could tell my car is running on fumes. So i finally decide to turn the heater off lol.. and when i get in seeing distance of the gas station my car dies, when it stopped rolling i was baout 100 feet from the station. Now it's 2:45 a.m. so there isn't a car on the road.. So i get to push my car, which just happens to be a freakin Navigator 100 feet to the gas station, in the pouring rain.. I'm still sore from that.. So yeah i finally get some gas and go home.. and now I'm sick..
:lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:
:redboxer: gotta have one in every group :ChairHit:

now get busy :mop::wash:
You know I really was laughing out loud while I read that Smile
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah.. i'm not even married yet CD lol...

I know. This was a warning for you.:mad:
Beef Wrote:You know I really was laughing out loud while I read that Smile

I laugh when i think back to it..
CatDawg Wrote:I know. This was a warning for you.:mad:

hahah.. I think i can handle it lol :wieghts:
We all did.
Married life can't be THAT bad.
lol ctd hopefully you n ur wife would have a great life together*
but aww your day really sucked
on the bright side at least it wasnt uphill to the gas station
that would have sucked............sorry ctd
well ctd i am sorry BUT you gotta admit it was funny in a way but would suck if it hapepend to me.....i am sorry man had to suck
BCF4L ran outta gas once and he pushed his s-10 a long ways
Smile Smile I remember someone telling me to be careful last night when it was storming.
Was that me?
No Beef that was me..
Funny CTD...i've been there before, i can relate
Man CTD..that was bad....hopefully it doesn't happen again....watch your comp better...lol....and like GP said thankfully it was uphill to the gas station.
Yes this happened to me a couple years ago. My gas thingy was messed up but I didn;t know it. There is a gas station about 2 miles from my house but it was closed cuz it was about 2 am. Well my car dies right in front of it. I got the luxury of pushing my s-10 about 2 miles to my house in 20 degree weather. I had one hand steering and the other pushing. Now that was hard. So I know what you're going through.
:lol: :lol:

I hope this never happens to me....that's why you can't let it get low!!