Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Co 28 - Middlesboro 7
A young inexperienced Middlesboro team got beat by a good Green Co team. Can someone edit my score.

Green Co 28 Middlesboro 7
The outcome was what I predicted but I thought it would be closer.
Middlesboro gets to play Alcoa next year. Ouch what a blowout that will be. 80-0 by halftime. LOL..
They could be in trouble next week as they travel to Letcher Central.
No very surprising. I first picked M'boro to win, but in the last week I changed my mind and chose Green County.

M'boro will get better as the season goes as will a lot of teams throughout the state.

Conrgrats Green County!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:They could be in trouble next week as they travel to Letcher Central.

You are right. I predict LCC to win this one also. Middlesboro will be lucky to win 3 maybe 4 games this year. Im being serious too. Roark went for like 7-30and a INT tonight. Not good for a QB that started all games last year.
Good win for a young bunch of Dragons! They had many questions on defense and some where answered Friday night. MHS has some issues on offense and defense and will improve my playoff time.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Good start for the dragons. Anytime you travel 3 hours against a team ranked in the top ten and win, that's an accomplishment.

Now on to Taylor County.
Congrats GC
:lmao: U mean to tell me that Alcoa plays Middlesbouro next yr??? :please: I put $$$ on it that Roark will try his ****dest to get OUT of that game, Alcoa would beat the Jackets like a baby:igiveup:!!! Good luck to the Jackets the rest of season...
Nice job by the winners.