Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 35 Burch (WV) 22
How about them Bobcats....
littlebluefan Wrote:How about them Bobcats....

Very happy to see this score. Keep it rolling Bobcats!:Thumbs:
Congrats Bobcats
Very PROUD of the BOBCATS!the team played hard tonight congratulation:Clap:
Awesome.
Congrats Betsy Layne
Betsy Layne was up 19 going into the 2nd quarter and the ref's would not let it get any worse. Total flags BL 23 Burch 3

Either way a win is a win
Does anyone got any stats?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
congrats boys....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Nice comeback BL after last week
betsylaynealum Wrote:Betsy Layne was up 19 going into the 2nd quarter and the ref's would not let it get any worse. Total flags BL 23 Burch 3

Either way a win is a win

I like this spin. If the refs would leave powerhouse Betsy Layne alone, then they would win the state championship. I was unable to catch this game, however I did see the BB game. A team as undisciplined as BL can not argue about refs. The coaches need to work to correct the mistakes and then the refs wont call the penalties. Whoever BL plays next I am picking them to win by 100, if the refs let them.
brain cramp Wrote:I like this spin. If the refs would leave powerhouse Betsy Layne alone, then they would win the state championship. I was unable to catch this game, however I did see the BB game. A team as undisciplined as BL can not argue about refs. The coaches need to work to correct the mistakes and then the refs wont call the penalties. Whoever BL plays next I am picking them to win by 100, if the refs let them.
:thatsfunn:lmao::Clap:
Brain Cramp,

BL was up by 19 on 4 plays. It was not going to be a game, but the game was at Burch, and sorry if BL scored on 3 times on 4 plays. Burch is trying to rebuild and Betsy Layne is trying to win every game they can so just relax. We go Jackson County in two weeks. Work hard bobcats!
All that matters is that those powerhouse BOBCATS brought home a WIN!Once again congratulation to the team and coaches.:rockon:
How did Maldinado look?
Congrats to the Bobcats. Anyone have stats for this one?
betsy layne was pro dominate lastnight and i agree if the refs would have backed off the bobcats dominating streak would have been much better GO BOBCATS!!!!
Congrats Bobcats
Congrats BL!!!!!!
Head out and Get #2
betsylaynealum Wrote:Brain Cramp,

BL was up by 19 on 4 plays. It was not going to be a game, but the game was at Burch, and sorry if BL scored on 3 times on 4 plays. Burch is trying to rebuild and Betsy Layne is trying to win every game they can so just relax. We go Jackson County in two weeks. Work hard bobcats!

I agree with brain cramp. I hate it when people blame the refs for everything. I know a few of the Betsy Layne players personally. They are outstanding young men, and I hope they do well but to blame the refs is lame.
Way to go Bobcats. Go for two in a row this Friday!!
Congrats.
brain cramp Wrote:I like this spin. If the refs would leave powerhouse Betsy Layne alone, then they would win the state championship. I was unable to catch this game, however I did see the BB game. A team as undisciplined as BL can not argue about refs. The coaches need to work to correct the mistakes and then the refs wont call the penalties. Whoever BL plays next I am picking them to win by 100, if the refs let them.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
This guy is funny. Where does he come up with this stuff?
Congrats on a nice win.
good win for betsy lane...congradulations...is burch wv like the worst team in the country
ur so funny,,ha ha..no baby bl is just good......