Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 26 - Marion County 21
final

Bell co 26
Marion 21
Listened Bell got sloppy at the end and almost give it away.
Congrats Bobcats
Congrats BC
Does this mean next week is a toss up?
Way to go Bobcats!
New #1?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Just got in from the game and this game was a GREAT one. Bell Co got up 27-6 in the 3rd and just decided to stop playing Defense. I can gurantee next week when they get a decent lead they want lay back on D. Marion had a great Oline and the QB was really good.
marion was extreamly fired up for us .we acted like we would rather be somewhere else .they started playing hard in the 3rd quarter then turned it off in the 4th . they have to be more focused or this is going to be a long season.u cant let teams off the hook after u get them down .bad game 160 yards in penalties for both teams combined.
belldad2011 one thing was for sure the refs loved the laundry tonight.lol.
congrats bell
Closer than expected, but Marion did get pretty far in the playoffs last season and didn't lose many players from last season either.

Congrats Bobcats!
I was just looking Marion Co went 9-3 last year. Getting beat out of the playoffs by Bullitt East who Bell had to play in the State Championship game last year. 2 of there 3 loses came from BE twice.
Marion Co returns there 3 Top scorers on offense this year in Dylan Peterson, Jacob Taylor, and Jordan Bell from last years squad!
Peterson 738 rushing yards 8TD's
Tabor 622 rushing yards 7TD's
Bell 551 rushing yards 4TD's
Congradulations to Bell Co. You may have picked up more fans from Tennessee than you realize.:Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Just got in from the game and this game was a GREAT one. Bell Co got up 27-6 in the 3rd and just decided to stop playing Defense. I can gurantee next week when they get a decent lead they want lay back on D. Marion had a great Oline and the QB was really good.
So when they stopped playing defense they were outscored 15 to -1. Went from 27 points to 26?
sorry 26 not 27. anything else?
belldad2011 Wrote:marion was extreamly fired up for us .we acted like we would rather be somewhere else .they started playing hard in the 3rd quarter then turned it off in the 4th . they have to be more focused or this is going to be a long season.u cant let teams off the hook after u get them down .bad game 160 yards in penalties for both teams combined.

Kinda strange yesterday, our boys looked like we was out in another feild!!!! Man them M.C boys have some size also they played smash mouth right with us and could have beat us, then after halftime Bell came out and started playing true football, and then we layed down on (Defence)!!!
Bell County has some work ahead. Coach Hilton will have them ready come playoff time.
Dont foget Bell Co fans and others that Marion Co was ranked 5th in 4A when Bell Co played them on Sat. Marion Co is not a bad team at all. Thats why im still pleased with the way we played besides the 4th quarter let down. I mean be honest if you was up 26-7 would you play just as hard on defense as if the game was tied, no. Jmo tho.