Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 39 Jackson County 38
Trenches07 Wrote:I am a Jackson County fan and our program is just learning how to compete but they ARE learning. That however does not change the fact that you have NO class.

Arthur knows better than to listen or argue with fools. He doesn't pay attention to this bs.
Sounds like the Generals were in retreat mode in the 1st half???? They better learn to attack at all-times if they want to be sucessful. All the X's and O's in the world will not help a running team if they don't full out ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i beleive that everyone is overdoing this post...i understand your fans of your teams...but betsy lane and jackson are both very sloppy...ill coached...and frankly not very good...dont over due your post...congradulations bobcats on a big win....much improved team from last year
POCO just relax, why do you always bring down the kids. That was a heck of a game and a great win for the bobcat program. wow no respect
POCO,
hmmmmm, "ill coached", I don't see how that can be said when first of all BL went to playoffs last year (something they haven't done in over 30 years), and second, BL has a record of 2-1 right now. Last year they only won 3 games total. So, the coaches are doing a heck of a job!!

Gooooooooooooo Bobcats!!!! Keep your heads up and lets win some football:ChairHit:
good game wish coach carter jackson county team would have won tho..
JC didnt want to be a running team, they were in hopes of "passing the ball more" from day 1.
I support AC all the way. If that means I have no class, so be it.
BOBCATS don't pay any attention to some of this negative sarcasm because you all are better than what some betrays you be. I am a number 1 fan of the BOBCATS ,and the coaches must be doing something right.Go to Magoffin county and bring home win number 3 and then lets see how sloppy and good they talk.:HitWall: