Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA/Breathitt County Updates
Halftime Score.

LCA - 42

Breathitt - 7
Wow...Breathitt really is laying an egg this season..........GEEESH
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Talk about absolutely laying down! So dissapointed in Breathitt this year!
BHS78 Wrote:Halftime Score.

LCA - 42

Breathitt - 7

Wow!! You would think at some time the Bobcats will turn it around.
I don't understand. Did they lose THAT much from last year?
LMAO!!!!!! What does WYMT think about them now? OVERRATED!!!
Midee1 WYMT said at the beginning of the year they returned 95% of there offense back and thats why they were Preseason #1 in the Mountains.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Midee1 WYMT said at the beginning of the year they returned 95% of there offense back and thats why they were Preseason #1 in the Mountains.

Thanks for the Info. I didn't think that they lost that much.

Wonder why the abrupt turn around.
Overated!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Midee1 WYMT said at the beginning of the year they returned 95% of there offense back and thats why they were Preseason #1 in the Mountains.
They did return most of their offense. There must be more of an impact on the team with the loss of Chapman to Pike Central. I always thought that when Chapman came from SMS, Breathitt became better, so that may be the problem. They are just bad this year...........Need to assess their assistant coaches and OC\DC

I'm not shocked that LCA is beating them as I expected they would, it's the margin they're beating them by at haltime is the amazing part...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Makes you wonder if LCA will run the score up or not?
BelfryPride Wrote:I'm not shocked that LCA is beating them as I expected they would, it's the margin they're beating them by at haltime is the amazing part...
Appearantly the players have quit and the coaches are not able to prepare the kids to compete on a high level on Friday nights. Poor job by everyone involved with that team so far this season. It is not the end though and there is time to turn things around. Many more showings like the last 4 and I think I am going to puke....:igiveup:

LCA - 49

Breathitt - 7

9:30 left in 3rd qtr.
1 yd. run by Haddix.

LCA - 49

Breathitt - 15

4:27 left in 3rd qtr.
BHS78 Wrote:1 yd. run by Haddix.

LCA - 49

Breathitt - 15

4:27 left in 3rd qtr.
Lets go Bobcats, show some pride and play defense!

On 4th and 11, 33 yd. TD pass to Mossbarger.

LCA - 56

Breathitt - 15

3:07 left in 3rd qtr.
BHS78 Wrote:On 4th and 11, 33 yd. TD pass to Mossbarger.

LCA - 56

Breathitt - 15

3:07 left in 3rd qtr.
Well that was quick...lol
Is it a scheme problem, lack of dicipline, or both?

How's Channing Fugate doing? Is he going through a tough season?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:They did return most of their offense. There must be more of an impact on the team with the loss of Chapman to Pike Central. I always thought that when Chapman came from SMS, Breathitt became better, so that may be the problem. They are just bad this year...........Need to assess their assistant coaches and OC\DC

Defensively I can understand, Chapman was/is a great defensive mind, but this offense returned nearly everyone and yet they seem to be a shadow of last years offense. That isnt due to the loss of Chapman, maybe more of a lack of a great gameplan to showcase the "whole" team instead of relying on the horse to carry them again.
Last year they were the product of a weak district coupled with an upset over Belfry. I watched them play twice last year and was not impressed. Fugate was out of shape and he came in out of shape again. The two games i watched last year they got beat. I watched them play twice this year and both games they lost. So maybe i'm just missing something. Maybe i need to watch them in district play.
It seems like they aren't playing as a cohesive unit......Last week against Perry turnovers were the problem this week it seems like the Bobcats just came in and laid down in front of the truck........

Giving up 56 points does point to some assistant coaching issues......it just seems like they are getting dominated up front on both sides of the ball.