Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
53.13%
Phelps
46.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Phelps 9/25
Have to go with the Bobcats 30 to 16.
Goodluck to both teams.
The only thing wrong with phelps is the coaching staff. I was talking to the players yesterday. And phelps cut film out on the bobcats. Only showed the first half.

You only cut film when your scared!!!!

This will be a great game.
Can't wait to Friday!!!
they cut film cause some of the phelps players was talking and the coach got mad,,so they went and run'ed for about 30 mins..then they went and seen the rest of the film.
the only reason bl beat er in the scrimmage was that er diffident wont to show everything they had in a scrimmage game and as of right now if bl played er it would be a massacre er would kill them! but as far as this game goes im taking the hornets by 2 tds GOOOOOO HORNETS
warriors#55 Wrote:the only reason bl beat er in the scrimmage was that er diffident wont to show everything they had in a scrimmage game and as of right now if bl played er it would be a massacre er would kill them! but as far as this game goes im taking the hornets by 2 tds GOOOOOO HORNETS

that sounds a little bitter....if it would be a massacre shouldn't it at least been competitive in the scrimmage....i realize it was just a scrimmage but if east ridge is that much better i would assume that they could win a scrimmage with ease...
phelpsboy81 Wrote:they cut film cause some of the phelps players was talking and the coach got mad,,so they went and run'ed for about 30 mins..then they went and seen the rest of the film.

so the Phelps coaches cut a film that they gave Betsy Layne because the Phelps players were talking while they were watching film so the coaches "RUN'ED"...(ran) the team as a form of punishment....not only is that a bad excuse....it literally makes absolutely no sense....

What BL alumn is saying is that Your coach took certain parts out of the game film so the Betsy Layne players/coaches would'nt see certain plays Phelps run and he didn't want to expose his team's weaknesses...He wasn't refering to the fact that Phelps has a discipline problem and had to run for talking and goofing off during film time instead of focusing like they were supposed too...:dontthink

If any of the Bobcat coaching staff is reading this thread make note of the comment Phelpsboy just made....

"Phelps has a lack of focus"....obviously...

you know ususally i'm not big on predictions but if BL doesn't win this game big I will be very surprised...
Massay prediction: Bl 29-27
someone love's betsy layne to much haha..phelps by 2 td's
If bl play like i know they can then they will but if they play like they have been lately then phelps but i say BL by 2 tds But madandado and adkins has no one blocking
warriors#55 Wrote:the only reason bl beat er in the scrimmage was that er diffident wont to show everything they had in a scrimmage game and as of right now if bl played er it would be a massacre er would kill them! but as far as this game goes im taking the hornets by 2 tds GOOOOOO HORNETS

This was pretty much the same thing said before the scrimmage...
phelpsboy81 Wrote:someone love's betsy layne to much haha..phelps by 2 td's

I'm from floyd county but you would be surprised to know that I'm not a big BL fan...

You just don't know what you're talking about so i thought i would paint a picture for you...