Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Team in 4A
Boyle #1 :1:
Bell #2
i know coaches sound a lot like steve spurrier but im fortunate to have a decent line of communication with my sons coach,s. take the boyle- lafaytte game for example i made the comment to them and ran my mouth on here. about lafayette winning the head coach new something becouse i was imeadiatly corrected. then i got made fun of after his prediction held true. the thing he knew and no we dont play lafette. is that there leading tackler was there safety . well i havent seen to many teams win with that kind of production from that spot. case in point my son is a safety. he was second on the team last year with 80 tackles. needless to say our record showed it this year hes the leading DB with 15. since then ive been drilling them a little harder. they know more than they say. anyone have any simaler experiance,s? i need to redownload spell check unless you guys like haveing a good laugh. i was a pre vet major at uk science,biolagy,math, just paid others to right my essay,s :1:
bchater Wrote:i know coaches sound a lot like steve spurrier but im fortunate to have a decent line of communication with my sons coach,s. take the boyle- lafaytte game for example i made the comment to them and ran my mouth on here. about lafayette winning the head coach new something becouse i was imeadiatly corrected. then i got made fun of after his prediction held true. the thing he knew and no we dont play lafette. is that there leading tackler was there safety . well i havent seen to many teams win with that kind of production from that spot. case in point my son is a safety. he was second on the team last year with 80 tackles. needless to say our record showed it this year hes the leading DB with 15. since then ive been drilling them a little harder. they know more than they say. anyone have any simaler experiance,s? i need to redownload spell check unless you guys like haveing a good laugh. i was a pre vet major at uk science,biolagy,math, just paid others to right my essay,s :1:

wow its past my bed time this was sopossed to be a new thread sorry
lol