Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Mining close to layoffs.
jetpilot Wrote:That old man and that idiot = Biden and Obama. If you think that Biden and Obama are smarter than McCain and Palin it is you who is the fool.

Great stuff on here from all you guys who understand coal...you know who you are.:notworthy

Couldn't expect anymore from you.
TheRealVille Wrote:Couldn't expect anymore from you.

And I expect everything on here to go straight over your head.
jetpilot Wrote:And I expect everything on here to go straight over your head.
I can laugh at anybody that thinks Palin is smarter that anybody. :lmao: McCain lost every chance he had, the day he picked Palin, which makes him as dumb as her. But, she can see Russia from her house. Even FOX was smart enough to throw her under the bus after the election.
TheRealVille Wrote:I can laugh at anybody that thinks Palin is smarter that anybody. :lmao: McCain lost every chance he had, the day he picked Palin, which makes him as dumb as her. But, she can see Russia from her house.

Remember, Obama said he campaigned in all 57 states....he's a real Einstein isn't he.
Old School Wrote:Remember, Obama said he campaigned in all 57 states....he's a real Einstein isn't he.
You sure he might not have messed up and meant 47? I'm sure, knowing you, you've probably never messed up in your life. If you want to defend Palin as being anything other than an idiot, after all her interviews, go ahead. It only shows your ignorance.
TheRealVille Wrote:I can laugh at anybody that thinks Palin is smarter that anybody. :lmao: McCain lost every chance he had, the day he picked Palin, which makes him as dumb as her. But, she can see Russia from her house. Even FOX was smart enough to throw her under the bus after the election.

Palin didn't say that, Tina Fey did. But ignorance is bliss, and you are the most blissful human I have ever encountered. I'm through wasting my time on you.:zzz:
jetpilot Wrote:Palin didn't say that, Tina Fey did. But ignorance is bliss, and you are the most blissful human I have ever encountered. I'm through wasting my time on you.:zzz:

Hey JP. I did all I could do. I tried to warn him.:HitWall:
TheRealVille Wrote:You sure he might not have messed up and meant 47? I'm sure, knowing you, you've probably never messed up in your life. If you want to defend Palin as being anything other than an idiot, after all her interviews, go ahead. It only shows your ignorance.

Well, I don't know what he was thinking, but I know what he said.....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

or

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMo0WlSvrIY&feature=related"]YouTube - Barack Obama 57 State Remix[/ame]

There are supposeably 57 states, in the muslim world, but I'm no muslim, so I'm not sure that to be true.

My ignorance, lol.....Your the one who voted for Barry. :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Palin didn't say that, Tina Fey did. But ignorance is bliss, and you are the most blissful human I have ever encountered. I'm through wasting my time on you.:zzz:
:Clap: Tina Fey deserved an Emmy for her performance. I wonder how many other people mistakenly thought that Sarah Palin was part of the SNL cast? No wonder so many liberals think that Palin is dumb.
I know Tina said that, it was a joke. Actually what Tina said was even smarter than what Palin actually said about Putin rearing his ugly head and flying around Alaska, Where do those planes go?
Hoot Gibson Wrote::Clap: Tina Fey deserved an Emmy for her performance. I wonder how many other people mistakenly thought that Sarah Palin was part of the SNL cast? No wonder so many liberals think that Palin is dumb.

She's more than dumb, she's an idiot. Are you defending her many interviews where she showed such, during the election?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey JP. I did all I could do. I tried to warn him.:HitWall:

Yea, you're right, JP is a genius at defending Palin as a smart woman. You are smarter than this aren't you Kimball? Surely you won't defend her idiocies.
TheRealVille Wrote:She's more than dumb, she's an idiot. Are you defending her many interviews where she showed such, during the election?
Wandering quite a way off topic here. Maybe you should start a thread where we can compare Joe Biden's gaffes to Sarah Palin's and McCain's to Obama's - although I really am uncomfortable defending McCain. Biden is absolutely the dumbest VP of my lifetime and I remember Dan Quayle pretty well. I agree that Palin gave a couple of bad interviews but I saw her perform very well in interviews before she joined the ticket. She is very knowledgeable on energy matters and she has a very strong record of rooting out corruption in her own party - the kind of corruption that the Chicago crowd has injected into the current administration. But I will leave it at that. You have me wandering off topic now. :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:I can laugh at anybody that thinks Palin is smarter that anybody. :lmao: McCain lost every chance he had, the day he picked Palin, which makes him as dumb as her. But, she can see Russia from her house. Even FOX was smart enough to throw her under the bus after the election.

He lost it when the bottom fell out of the stock market.....

Miller Bros last day is Dec 23rd..... But they have someone getting ready to buy them out..So we will see if it happens....
Don't you love how the layoffs come around the holidays?
These miners can get green jobs like our president promised!
This was going so well and was very informative until you guys started ganging up on RealVille.

I was actually learning about coal from Old School and his buddies for the 1st time ever without getting ticked off!

I even almost started to like you guys.

Once the thread became personal I skipped over the rest and now I don't like you again.
Lol
DevilsWin Wrote:This was going so well and was very informative until you guys started ganging up on RealVille.

I was actually learning about coal from Old School and his buddies for the 1st time ever without getting ticked off!

I even almost started to like you guys.
Once the thread became personal I skipped over the rest and now I don't like you again.

Yeah, If you could only share a warm and fuzzy bond with them like you and me got going on.

All's not lost though DW, no need to fret. I can still teach you a thing or two. Just pay attention.:biggrin:

Hey, this thangs really a working, huh.:Thumbs:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Yeah, If you could only share a warm and fuzzy bond with them like you and me got going on.

All's not lost though DW, no need to fret. I can still teach you a thing or two. Just pay attention.:biggrin:

Hey, this thangs really a working, huh.:Thumbs:
Well at least its on!:Thumbs:
Don't worry DW, no one ever liked you anyway. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Don't worry DW, no one ever liked you anyway. :biggrin:
In time you will Outdoorsman!

We all have more in common than we would like to admit.
DevilsWin Wrote:In time you will Outdoorsman!

We all have more in common than we would like to admit.

Hmm, maybe one day I might. I don't know though, the poaching comments you made a few months ago really got to me. I'm one to hold a grudge. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Hmm, maybe one day I might. I don't know though, the poaching comments you made a few months ago really got to me. I'm one to hold a grudge. :biggrin:
Oh come on... It was all in good fun!