Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK V. Indiana (Predictions)
Who wins?
Indiana Wins By 15
The Cats have no answer for Killingsworth, and he will own the paint.....
Kentucky by 4
4 is your favorite # isnt it?
Don't forget Georgia State on Tuesday.

That being said, UK has decent defense. However, they have no rebounding threat other than Rondo. I think Mike Davis will finally do it this year. IU by 10... 80-70.
Kentucky is a jeckle and hyde team hard one to perdict...i'll go with Uk by 3
Bet Now
As bad as I hate to say it, Indiana wins this one.
Kentucky by 8
UK by 2
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:The Cats have no answer for Killingsworth, and he will own the paint.....
Killingsworth will have a career day. Can you say 40 pts and 25 rebounds?????:help: :help: :help:
You seriously have Indiana a HUGE favorite? Come on........
IU has played outstanding so far this year there only loss is to #1 Duke. UK needs to step up before IU lays it to them. Killingsworth will have a big game but I don't think UK can win this one ! Rajon Rondo NEEDS ! to drive to the inside more like he did against UNC late. they cannot keep up with him, he can draw the foul or somthing.

My prediction if they play like they did against UNC:
UK--69
IU--80

If they play defense, and make the three's again, Let rondo have the ball:
UK--82
IU--74
The inside presence of Killingsworth will not only hurt UK, it will beat UK. He will have a career day as they defeat UK. Not a UK hater, just the facts. They have no one to stop him from scoring or getting his rebounds. Guard play for the CATS can and will only go so far.
if Killingsworth can do that to the reiging defensive player of the year and a very stout defensive minded team in Duke... what do you people think he will do against UK... I mean they just got beat by Iowa and UNC
Hate to say it......I hope UK proves me wrong

IU by 8
"Charlie" Wrote:The inside presence of Killingsworth will not only hurt UK, it will beat UK. He will have a career day as they defeat UK. Not a UK hater, just the facts. They have no one to stop him from scoring or getting his rebounds. Guard play for the CATS can and will only go so far.

Good point. However, I think if UK presses the entire game forces turnovers they can win this game. Double up Killingsworth the entire game and make someone else beat you.

Should be a interesting match up.
Indiana will win with another close loss for UK.
I can not seriously believe we have IU this humongous of a favorite! A little wierd wouldn't you say?
ttt.