Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders 27, Steelers 24
I think it is time Ben to Retire or someting
I think its time for you to retire from this site. Two superbowl rings, 20 4th quarter comeback wins, most wins for a starting quarterback in his first five seasons, 3 AFC Championship games...oh yeah, he's 27 years old. I understand that you Louisville fans dont quite get the concept of WINNING, but thats all Ben Roethlisberger does. But dont fret over records, because you break your own record for dumb posts every time you hit [Post Quick Reply].
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope the Raiders are starting to turn things around, but they still have a long way to go.
Wow, Well big ben is coming off a concussion, soooo, but any other day, steelers woudlve took it big.
Is that pie on your face Steeler Nation? I mean come on the Chiefs and the Raiders?
csabo17 Wrote:Is that pie on your face Steeler Nation? I mean come on the Chiefs and the Raiders?
Yeah..c'mon man. Your a BENGALS fan. You all spent 20 years being the benchmark for futility. Twenty years worth of #1 draft picks would eventually make anybody decent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Your right, but this year we are sitting at the top.....All byyyyy ourrrrsellllves!
csabo17 Wrote:Your right, but this year we are sitting at the top.....All byyyyy ourrrrsellllves!
The Steelers struggling is an anomaly. Same can be said of the Bengals winning.
theVILLE Wrote:I think it is time Ben to Retire or someting
Not hardly but in another uniform I wouldn't mind. LOL
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Old School Wrote:I hope the Raiders are starting to turn things around, but they still have a long way to go.
Not sure about that but then again the only way they can go is up.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Pride and Football Wrote:Wow, Well big ben is coming off a concussion, soooo, but any other day, steelers woudlve took it big.
Maybe last season but this is not the same team as last year. It is mainly due to injuries but still not the same.
csabo17 Wrote:Your right, but this year we are sitting at the top.....All byyyyy ourrrrsellllves!
And the biggest one year turn around in NFL history.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:The Steelers struggling is an anomaly. Same can be said of the Bengals winning.
Probably true but it doesn't change the facts for this year.
Raiders have turned things around. This makes me not feel so bad about the Bengal loss
Go bengals!!
I agree with you on that one Stardust.
CatDawg Wrote:Not sure about that but then again the only way they can go is up.

I realized after my last post, that Al Davis still owns and manages the Raiders so it may still be a while before they make it back to the playoffs. :eyeroll:
The Steelers are going to be without a few more players this week...Hines Ward is questionable due to his hamstring, William Gay suffered from a concussion, and Troy is gonna be out another game Sad tough season for the steelers....I think its the Madden Curse
Old School Wrote:I realized after my last post, that Al Davis still owns and manages the Raiders so it may still be a while before they make it back to the playoffs. :eyeroll:

LOL - exactly
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I think its time for you to retire from this site. Two superbowl rings, 20 4th quarter comeback wins, most wins for a starting quarterback in his first five seasons, 3 AFC Championship games...oh yeah, he's 27 years old. I understand that you Louisville fans dont quite get the concept of WINNING, but thats all Ben Roethlisberger does. But dont fret over records, because you break your own record for dumb posts every time you hit [Post Quick Reply].

Ok i realize you hate me, but Ben is having an off season or something then..:biggrin:Maybe you didnt realize my team is the COLTS..what is there record again...my second favorite team is the bengals..what is the record again, including to wins at PITT..
Pride and Football Wrote:Wow, Well big ben is coming off a concussion, soooo, but any other day, steelers woudlve took it big.

Did tebow not have a concussion and he came back and won??
I think the Steelers will be alright.
The Cookie Monster Wrote:I think the Steelers will be alright.

When?