Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any indoor batting cages/facilities in Eastern Kentucky?
I need some indoor cages for some of my guys to hit over the winter. What is the closest place to Hazard, Kentucky where you could pay to go take some swings indoors?
idk of any cages around hazard.. the only indoor facility i can think of is knott centrals club house.. they have indoor cages but other than that i dont' think there are any.. if you find some plz let me know where they are
Prestonsburg has one in their building, but I doubt the public would be allowed to use it.
Lawrence County also has indoor batting cages, but there is always one sport team or another in there until ~7 and I doubt it's open to the public.
K.C. DIAMOND in boyd county has a couple you can rent them for 1/2 an hour and up nice place also to get some throwing in.
Southwestern has an indoor batting facility.
Where at in Boyd County is KC Diamond??????? Ashland? I know where the mall is.
warmachine Wrote:Where at in Boyd County is KC Diamond??????? Ashland? I know where the mall is.

It's just past the mall going towards downtown Ashland. KC Diamond is directly behind Kentucky Fried Chicken.
The Knott County Sportsplex advertised batting cages when they were still in the building stages. Not sure if they are indoor or even open yet. You can check their website for more information.
There is a batting cage in Fleming Co. It is located in the bowling alley. It is run by the Kentucky Cobras coaches. Gary Ishmael,Bobby Knipp, Brett Lawson, Jordan Fritz.
the lords gym in mckee ky. has batting cages tees and throwing area number is 606 287 lord
As someone already mentioned, KC Diamond in Cannonsburg/Ashland is super nice facility and I would reccomend it to anyone if it isn't to far. Also, they are a few I know of in Lexington if you are willing to drive
Why doesnt Baseball get an offseason period like Basketball and Football do? It's just unfair
Lords Gym doesnt have their indoor cages set up yet. Just called them today.
knott central has one for there baseball team i do believe
There may not be an offseason period for baseball but all the good programs find away to hit and condition year around. There's always ways around everything, and that's how you win.
look for a hit center. im sure there is one within decent range.
its a really good outfit