Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 37 Packers 36
How about those Pittsburgh Steelers! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Big Ben over 500 yards! What a catch by Wallace on the last play of the game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm glad you can smile TH32.... lol
Stardust Wrote:I'm glad you can smile TH32.... lol
Thank you sir. Theres been a lot of blood spilling from where this smile is coming from over the past five freakin weeks lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great game. Wish Crosby had hit that field goal in the first half. Both teams played like they were in the playoffs. Hope this doesn't bite Green Bay later. I think their still a game ahead of everyone for the wildcard. Great game Steeler Nation. If GB doesn't win a Super Bowl, I would want the Steelers to win.(for my boy). My boy hugged me at the end of the game, so it wasn't that bad of a lose.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Great game. Wish Crosby had hit that field goal in the first half. Both teams played like they were in the playoffs. Hope this doesn't bite Green Bay later. I think their still a game ahead of everyone for the wildcard. Great game Steeler Nation. If GB doesn't win a Super Bowl, I would want the Steelers to win.(for my boy). My boy hugged me at the end of the game, so it wasn't that bad of a lose.
Likewise. IMO that was the best game of the year. Green Bay has one heck of an offense. And we have one heck of a bad secondary. Gay and Burnett are terrible, but thankfully we got this one. Big Ben had an awesome game, and Aaron Rodgers is a stud. IMO, those were two top five NFL qbs dueling it out in a classic. Looking at the standings, we still have an outside shot at getting into the playoffs. Slim, but still a chance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Too bad the Rooneys cannot petition to make the games three quarters. Steelers gave up another 22 points in the fourth quarter, making the total up to 128 points for the season in the fourth quarter alone, coming into the game they had given up 136 in the first three quarters combined for the season. Great game by Big Ben 503 yards passing, overcoming pentalties at the worst time by everyone on the team. Rodgers impressed me a lot tonight with the passes that he made.
Questionable onside kick by the Steelers, I have my theories on that. They need to run the ball more, they are passing the ball way too much. The secondary is useless this year, might as well cut both corners, they would be better off.

An ugly win is prettier than a loss.
What a great game to watch.
They finally can come out and post happy thoughts. Was a great game though. Much needed for the Burgh.
BY FAR, the best game of the season. I would say the second best if my Skins could have held on against the Saints a couple of weeks ago, lol.
that was bull green bay is still better
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bigjim4packers Wrote:Great game. Wish Crosby had hit that field goal in the first half. Both teams played like they were in the playoffs. Hope this doesn't bite Green Bay later. I think their still a game ahead of everyone for the wildcard. Great game Steeler Nation. If GB doesn't win a Super Bowl, I would want the Steelers to win.(for my boy). My boy hugged me at the end of the game, so it wasn't that bad of a lose.

What about the Colts???? Can't you give your brother and nephew's team some love?? Here at my house, we cheer for only one team. A house divided can not stand. :moon: Go Colts!!!!
If you want colt love get a horse. If you want to talk about the colts, start your own thread.lol