Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacramento Kings
Following the [ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?p=918114#post918114"]35 point-comeback win over the Bulls[/ame], I thought this would be a fitting time to discuss their season.

The Kings now have an overall record of 13-14. They have rising stars in Tyreke Evans and Jason Thompson. Omri Casspi (The Israeli player) is slowly getting better as well. Also, Kevin Martin was averaging 30+ points per game until his injury, which he will return from in late January.

What does BGR think of the Kings? Will they make a late run at a playoff spot whenever this team gets fully healthy? What will they be like next year when players like Thompson, Evans, Martin, Udrih and Casspi get another year under their belt?

As a Kings fan, I am just impressed that the Kings are hanging around .500 with Kevin Martin playing in ONLY 5 games. I think the future is bright for them, but not until next season. I am not drinking the 'prisoner of the moment' Kool-Aid.
Who are the Sacramento Kings
Stardust Wrote:Who are the Sacramento Kings

There The Bengals In Basketball Smile
yeah that team needed to be shut down a long time ago, or moved to a city that would appreciate a pro basketball team like for example Lexington or Louisville
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ No way pro basketball would survive in Kentucky
Quote:^ No way pro basketball would survive in Kentucky

I know, I was just trying to make a point but the Kings are probably the laughing stock of the NBA right there with the Grizzlies, Clippers and here the last few years the Nets. The Knicks, Bobcats and even the Thunder have shown improvement, it just seems like the above mentioned three are the same if not worse every year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another lottery pick for the Kings after the season is over!!
Stardust Wrote:^ No way pro basketball would survive in Kentucky

Just a question,.. But How Come?
Yes the Kings have been bad...REALLY BAD for a few years. You have to admit they have been more relevant than the Grizzlies and Clippers. The Nets and Kings were good at the same time.

The Kings are 9th in the West, 2.5 games out of the playoffs....WITHOUT Kevin Martin! I am not drinking the Kool-Aid by saying they are going to the playoffs, but it is not an unrealistic possibility. I do honestly believe that they are only 1 player OR HEALTH away from being a playoff team.
leecoukfan Wrote:Another lottery pick for the Kings after the season is over!!

actually that honor will go to T-Nobody and the Nets :yawn:
Hows Fransico Garcia doing for the Kings? He was my favorite player and fun to watch when he was at Louisville.