Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Brossart 2010
Did they lose alot? They lost their best player in Bowman to graduation. Do they have a lot coming back?
Bowman they did lose, but they should have the core back for next season
They did lose Bowman to grad but I think they will be better next year then this year as they have almost everyone returning.
Brossart should be ok next season. Looks like the core of their team were Juniors and many sophomores who will be a year older. With their success last year they may get some more players out.

One big key for a building program is stablity in a coaching staff and it looks like Brossart will keep all of their coaches from last season to continue on their success
betsylaynealum Wrote:Did they lose alot? They lost their best player in Bowman to graduation. Do they have a lot coming back?
He was a solid player had over 1000 yards rushing even though he missed 2 games. They have manay reciecers coming back plus QB so maybe they will pass the ball more
nky Wrote:Brossart should be ok next season. Looks like the core of their team were Juniors and many sophomores who will be a year older. With their success last year they may get some more players out.

One big key for a building program is stablity in a coaching staff and it looks like Brossart will keep all of their coaches from last season to continue on their success

I agree with you. Keeping a coaching staff in place is huge to a program. I wish them the best next year.
What is their schedule for 2010? What games can they win? Do they still play Jenkins?
I think they play both jenkins and betsy layne
betsylaynealum Wrote:I think they play both jenkins and betsy layne
They do play Betsy Lane but not Jenkins. I think they picked up Covington Holy Cross and another game or two also.
nky Wrote:They do play Betsy Lane but not Jenkins. I think they picked up Covington Holy Cross and another game or two also.
Brossart for next year picked up Holy Cross, Eminence,Trimble County
Off the Schedual are Bethal Tate, Jenkins, Elizabethtown and Bracken County