Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What one thing promotes team chemistry?
What does your team do to unite behind the coach and promote team chemistry?
a person on your team that cares for everyone and takes time out of his practice to help someone else
I think the main this is to hang out together and do things together off the court or field. It makes everything easier if everyone is good friends and sticks together.
Friendship, if you have friendship then everyone can trust on the others.
Trust, i am a volleyball player and i trust my setter and i know she trusts me. if i were a setter i am not sure if i would set the ball to someone i dont trust. you dont necessarly have to like you team mated but u have to trust them
really i think it can't be just one thing...it's attitude and work ethic of the players and coaches both. there must be respect on both sides. With the team i'm associated with both sides of that are sadly lacking. it takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch.
I think it’s a team effort to have a successful season in any sport. The coach has to get along with their players and the players have to get along with their coach. There should be a family-like atmosphere around the team. I think that the few athletes that are self-centered need to become more of a team player to help the team do their best instead of just worrying about how good they are. Having a fair coach is an important part of team chemistry. A big part of a player’s attitude comes from their coach. Team chemistry is very important in the success of a team and so is the team’s attitude.
Hard work is very important!!!! and so is team effort.
Humility
I agree with MVP and mOOse. I would like to add mutual motivation. each team member has to keep each other motivated toward a goal. team unity, team effort, and motivation are keys to successful teams in any sport
I think the main building block of team chemistry is the concept of "family". Once youve established that then all negative things will take care of itself. If someone messes with your teammate, you back him up because that is your brother. If hes slacking on the field or on the court, you let him know because you want him and your family to suceed. Once youve grown close to your teammates and can call them brothers... you can overcome any obstacle.
when everyone on the team gets along you play better together so no attitudes and get along 100% of the time
When everyone on the team is friends on and off the court. I know I am best friends with every girl on my team during and after season. I love all of them and I know we couldnt win if we didnt get along like we do.