Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Guam in Danger?
At least one Democratic Congressman thinks that it might be. Why is it in danger, you ask? Rep. Hank Johnson is concerned that if we relocate too much of our military men and women there, the island might "tip over" because of overpopulation. Yes, one of the geniuses who gave us Obamacare is concerned that Guam is in danger of capsizing.

[YOUTUBE="Dem congressman: If Guam gets too overpopulated, it might tip over"]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNZczIgVXjg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNZczIgVXjg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Good lord that guy is retarded...to put it frankly.

Or he is high. He sounds like he's messed up on pills or something, lol.
vundy33 Wrote:Good lord that guy is retarded...to put it frankly.

Or he is high. He sounds like he's messed up on pills or something, lol.
I was impressed that the Admiral who was testifying treated Rep. Johnson's question seriously. I am relieved to know that our Navy's leaders are not worried about Guam tipping over and drowning its inhabitants. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I was impressed that the Admiral who was testifying treated Rep. Johnson's question seriously. I am relieved to know that our Navy's leaders are not worried about Guam tipping over and drowning its inhabitants. :biggrin:

lol, I thought the same thing. I was just waiting for him to just start crackin' up..
I dont know why this guy is so funny to everyone. Everybody should be used to it by now. We play Hail to the Chief to a carbon copy of him, all the time.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I dont know why this guy is so funny to everyone. Everybody should be used to it by now. We play Hail to the Chief to a carbon copy of him, all the time.
I would hate two find myself on a capsized ship or island with President Obama. I am pretty sure that I would rate no better than the number four spot in line to the life boat. Obama would be at the head of the line and Teleprompters or the United States No. 1 and 2 would be right by his side.
I think Congressman Jackson perhaps reached the "tipping point" a few minutes before the hearing began....
They replaced congresswoman McKinney with this guy? Unbeleiveable!!
I think that the only thing in danger of tipping over is him.

This same guy said, "I guess we'll probably have folks putting on white hoods and white uniforms again, and riding through the countrysides intimidating people."
Johnson's obvious mental impairment is caused by hepatitis C. As long as Johnson has a pulse and can vote with Nancy Pelosi and the Black Caucus, and as long as ignoramuses constitute his core constituency, Democrats will not challenge his mental fitness for the job.