Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor tells Obama supporters: Go elsewhere for health care
I love it. More businesses need to let their disgust with Obama be known in a very public way. The general public needs to understand that time is winding down on quality health care as they know it unless Obamacare is terminated.

Note that despite the article's title, the doctor says that he will not turn anybody seeking treatment away - he just hopes that Obama supporters will be offended by his sign and find a new doctor - or better yet stop supporting Zero's destructive agenda.

[INDENT]
Quote:Doctor tells Obama supporters: Go elsewhere for health care

MOUNT DORA — A doctor who considers the national health-care overhaul to be bad medicine for the country posted a sign on his office door telling patients who voted for President Barack Obama to seek care "elsewhere."

"I'm not turning anybody away — that would be unethical," Dr. Jack Cassell, 56, a Mount Dora urologist and a registered Republican opposed to the health plan, told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday. "But if they read the sign and turn the other way, so be it."

The sign reads: "If you voted for Obama … seek urologic care elsewhere. Changes to your healthcare begin right now, not in four years."

[Image: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/pho...055642.JPG]
[/INDENT]
Okay, now that's funny. Probably crosses some ethical realm, but if people are gonna have their services cut, then it may as well be those who are "on board" with the new America.

Dennis Miller, on his radio show, often say the same thing about who should get laid off/fired first from a company, in our hostile toward companies environment. He say they should fire all the BO supporters first. It's really no different than what our gov't, state and federal, are doing these days. They give more money/contracts/jobs to the people that supported them. The same as what this doctor is doing.
At least his patients know where he stands on healthcare. It was reported that only two or three patients went elsewhere, and he did say that he would not have turned anyone needing care away.
You go Doc!
I wonder if ole Barry will have a beer summit with Doc. Confusedhh:
Old School Wrote:I wonder if ole Barry will have a beer summit with Doc. Confusedhh:
Now that would probably be unethical. A doctor drinking with his new boss.
lol