Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Juniors (Seniors to Be) In the Area Regions 12-16
Beast of the East Wrote:nason should not even be mentioned in this group and nethier should carlisle

why not talk about nason for hes one of the best players on the bench for kcc. and if it wasnt for him putting in big mins for the patriots in region they wouldnt be were they ended up now would they
14thregionrules Wrote:Zach Davis is gonna be an upcoming junior and Jordan Olinger is an upcoming sophmore

I didnt see where it said seniors, my bad. but they still are probably 2 of the best players in the region.
UkFan23 Wrote:I didnt see where it said seniors, my bad. but they still are probably 2 of the best players in the region.

ahh its all good bro i just figured id tell ya know
Trey Williams - 16th region
Jesus Knipp - 16th region
14th don't have much in the upcoming senior class... E. Back (hazard) D. Cornet (Perry) That's the only two names that really jump out at me.

But great under classes.
ShowtimeSpicer Wrote:Trey Williams - 16th region
Jesus Knipp - 16th region

:worthy:
Since when did Trey Williams become a D1 prospect? Who exactly is recruiting a 6'6 160lb kid?
I heard he was receiving interest from Xavier, Marshall, and a few others.
Dontarius Pittman has gotta be one of the tops in the 14th Region!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Maybe. He could be, he has the skills but I seen him play a few times last year and he just didn't look like a top player in the region. But does have the skills.
LClion4life Wrote:I heard he was receiving interest from Xavier, Marshall, and a few others.

I have a little trouble believing that...not saying its a lie or untrue, but I can't believe it. What position would he play? Doesn't shoot it well enough to play the 2, not strong enough for the 3 or the 4 spot. JMO.
zack ramey from shelby valley if he gets to come back.
SVBSoccer Wrote:zack ramey from shelby valley if he gets to come back.

He will not be eligible to play under the Kentucky Rules for high schools.
from what i know, they have not made a decision yet.
jake mcclannaham - east ridge is one of the best if not the best in the 15th region
wildcatbball Wrote:The 14th Region has Nason Roberts-KCC, Billy Hayes-Breathitt, Dillon Cornett-PCC, Carlisle Creech-PC, and Eric Back Hazard.

Creech Made top 10 in UK yearbook for 14th he was 8th:Clap:
leecoukfan Wrote:Dontarius Pittman will be one to look out for in the 14th Region!!

Didn't make the top 10
Beast of the East Wrote:nason should not even be mentioned in this group and nethier should carlisle

Creech made the top ten. Guess you should have seen him play before you give a comment on something you know nothing about.:biggrin:
leecoukfan Wrote:Dontarius Pittman has gotta be one of the tops in the 14th Region!!

He would have to get some better skills to be good. Right now he is just a swatting body. Hasn'e got the position down at all.
leecoukfan Wrote:Dontarius Pittman has gotta be one of the tops in the 14th Region!!

powell fan Wrote:Reference to Creech for Powell County. You must not have seen him play. In regions he scored 24 points on Hazard. And during regular season he took Cox and Stamper from Knott to the hole so much one of them was benched because they could not stop him. Just because he comes from Powell county doesnt mean he is not a great player. We all know you cant win a game on your own no matter how talented you are. For example look at Lebron James probably the most talented player in the NBA but his team was not in the finals. So I dont think you have enough information to draw judgement on Creech if you dont think he is in the top players for the 14th because he is. Why dont you come watch some games this year.

Well there you go. Creech is ranked 8th in the region I guess someone came to see him play and was impressed. Good for him.:Thumbs:
E.ridge Wrote:jake mcclannaham - east ridge is one of the best if not the best in the 15th region

oh wow. Here you go again. He's not no where close to being the best in the 15th region and look for Wes Rowe, Brett Reynolds/Christian Bartley, Casey Adkins, and Cody Parker to show you that.
The big Stevenson kid at Greenup had a great summer. Legit 6'8 with skills.
keepinitreal Wrote:Didn't make the top 10

Yeah actually he did make the Top 10!:redboxer: Even though I think he should be a spot or two higher is ranked #10!

Exact Statement: Standout shot blocker, rebounder can help Lee have big season with improvement on offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
jake mcclahan...if thats how u spell it..but he has improved alot for east ridge..hes got faster,stronger, and he has lost 35 pounds since last year...he will shock alot of non believers
ekff Wrote:14th don't have much in the upcoming senior class... E. Back (hazard) D. Cornet (Perry) That's the only two names that really jump out at me.

But great under classes.

Well the top four seniors for the 14th are
1.Cornet
2.Slone
3.Creech
4.Pittman

Back is not even mentioned.:please:
wildcatbball Wrote:The 14th Region has Nason Roberts-KCC, Billy Hayes-Breathitt, Dillon Cornett-PCC, Carlisle Creech-PC, and Eric Back Hazard.

:Thumbs: