Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dead Redemption
is an awesome game. What's everyone else think about it?
Haent played it yet, thinking about buying it though, would like to hear more about it. What type of game play, length of game, I hate games that only take a couple hours to beat.
I got it but my bro has been playing it.
Aslan Wrote:I got it but my bro has been playing it.

We need to play Some MW2. Whytry84. using my old name.
I'll add ya when I get on.
PC_You_Know Wrote:is an awesome game. What's everyone else think about it?

I was considering buying this game...What would you rate it out of 10?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I was considering buying this game...What would you rate it out of 10?

At the lowest, a 9. It's a western Grand Theft Auto.
Not played it yet, looking forward to getting/playing it.. One of my big gamer buddies says it game of the year stuff.
I have had this game for 3 days and I'm already considering it one of my all time favorites.
Beetle01 Wrote:Haent played it yet, thinking about buying it though, would like to hear more about it. What type of game play, length of game, I hate games that only take a couple hours to beat.

This is much more than a couple of hours to beat. More than a couple of days even for a hard core gamer 8+ hours. Even after you beat the games storyline, there is so many side missions and other things you have to do to fully beat the game that you can play forever and still have fun. I must say this is probably one of my favorite all time games.
I have desperately been wanting to play this...cause I know that I would love it.

I loved GTA IV & I love Western's.

Yup.
One of the best games I've ever played!
Awesome game
BlackcatAlum Wrote:One of the best games I've ever played!

:Thumbs: