Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Courtrivals.com Crash
Just to tell everyone, it looks like courtrivals.com had a crash. If you log in, some of you might notice that you're training query is having some trouble. If you're on the "Gym" web page, the web page will continuously try to refresh itself. This means that those who have this problem (which includes me) has a LOT of added training points to whatever skill they were training during the crash.

I just read in the forums that they might have quite a bit of trouble with this problem, including that it might take quite a bit of time to fix. They'll most likely take away some of our training points.

Overall, some of you might not be able to train any skills right now because of the crash. Please pray for the administrator of the website. I have a feeling he's going to need some help with this problem. Smile
There's an update. According to what I've read in the forums, the website administrator will most likely let us keep our trained attributes. However, he hasn't said anything yet.
Just to fully inform everyone, it does look like the web administrator will allow us to keep our extra points from the courtrivals.com problem. He has made some changes for those who have a specific skill over a 400 rating (over the limiting cap for a skill) to drop their rating to the skill cap, and another change to add a "premium day" to premium users. Other than that, nothing will change. (So for the Bluegrass Rivals and BGR Battlers teams, nothing will change unless you just happen to have a premium account, which requires the user to pay $5 or informing and helping someone join the website.)

All of this information can be found here: http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewto...121036&p=1