Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coach in the 15th Region
Idk sport from what i hear shes not to happy at PC right now i think it will all depend on wheter or not she gets that glorious regional championship this year either that or u know shes gone once Haley leaves IMO.
Cali, forever disputing.. if I said the sky was blue, you'd swear it was green, eh? I love this place..
Pikeville has the best coaching staff in the region...you take two coaches that have accomplished a lot in Halbert and Shockey and it makes a tough force for others coaches to match up with (8 regional championships between the two of them)..George does a great job with the jv and freshmen team and Rosen adds a lot of experience as well..she is used to how Coach Halbert runs a basketball team having played for her at Belfry and that helps.
"sportschick15" Wrote:
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Cindy Halbert is one of the best

I couldn't agree more.

And Tussey won't be leaving from Pike Central to goto Johns Creek. Crank is JC's coach and he led the girls to the championship.

Actually Crank coaches at Mullins..first year he coached at JC..what is he doing now..I haven't seen him at Pike Central games.