Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James Tracker
king360 Wrote:It shouldn't be too hard of a decision. Stay up north in a boring city like Cleveland with a team you should win a NBA title with but choke every year, or go down south to a city like Miami with Bosh and Wade and win some titles. The only bad thing about going to Miami is he won't make as much money as he would in Cleveland, but the guy is a billionaire it's not like he needs more money. Everyone is also saying he wouldn't be the best player on his team and he will be in the shadows of Dwayne Wade, No Way, Miami will be LeBrons team if he goes there but with that talent im sure they will bring in quite a few rings so im sure Wade would have no problem with sharing the spotlight. So he should go to Miami buy his family 6 new houses and hit the beach until it's time to win his 1st title.

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap: **** YEAH
Belfry0304 Wrote:From a Cavs fan perspective, LeBron James is soft if he leaves. He needs to ask himself this question --- How many times has Kobe had to leave in order to win a ring? How about Michael Jordan? Magic? Larry Bird? They each stayed with one team. If you want to be one of the best you'll win it without joining some super team. The Cavaliers will do all they can to put the pieces around him. They're giving him all he wants! He wanted to be coached by a former player, done. LeBron runs this team. If he has to run off and play with the Eastern Conference all stars to win a ring then he's a JOKE and I don't want him on my team.

All that and I didn't go into the fact he is Cleveland/Akron.

Are you sure about that?:biggrin:
I don't understand why people are saying it's a bad thing if he goes to play with Bosh and Wade because it will be an all star team. It's no different than when Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen went to the Celtics with Paul Pierce, maybe a small difference in talent but not much, no one was talking about how they had to have 3 all stars to win everyone was talking about how good they were going to be and how they will win a couple titles.
king360 Wrote:I don't understand why people are saying it's a bad thing if he goes to play with Bosh and Wade because it will be an all star team. It's no different than when Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen went to the Celtics with Paul Pierce, maybe a small difference in talent but not much, no one was talking about how they had to have 3 all stars to win everyone was talking about how good they were going to be and how they will win a couple titles.

Bosh, Wade, Bron are in the primes are there careers. Boston's big 3 were not when they got together.
Bron's heart is in Cleveland, I can't see him leaving. And if he does go to Miami, that's Wade's team, they call the county they play in Wade county haha.
Belfry0304 Wrote:For once, and please Jesus Christ please don't let this ever happen again, I'm with you. Lol.

Because I think the front office is trying to get something done and the way Cleveland loves LeBron is unmatchable for any city/player in the United States.

BUt boozer and bosh are both signing with other teams, Who could they bring in?
Aslan Wrote:Bosh, Wade, Bron are in the primes are there careers. Boston's big 3 were not when they got together.
Bron's heart is in Cleveland, I can't see him leaving. And if he does go to Miami, that's Wade's team, they call the county they play in Wade county haha.

Why does that matter?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:BUt boozer and bosh are both signing with other teams, Who could they bring in?

I've learned not to count out Dan Gilbert. They'll pull a trade more likely then sign a FA.
king360 Wrote:Why does that matter?

Why does that matter? You would rather have the old big 3 then them in there prime?
king360 Wrote:I don't understand why people are saying it's a bad thing if he goes to play with Bosh and Wade because it will be an all star team. It's no different than when Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen went to the Celtics with Paul Pierce, maybe a small difference in talent but not much, no one was talking about how they had to have 3 all stars to win everyone was talking about how good they were going to be and how they will win a couple titles.

Couldn't agree more..
Stardust Wrote:How many of you are going to be glued to the television tonight to see this? I'll catch the higlights on Sports Center. This whole thing has gotten stupid!

Why the change of mind in all your other new post?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why the change of mind in all your other new post?

No change of mind! I never had an issue with Lebron doing it, but all the posters who COULDN'T Wait for it to come on and WATCH IT! I never had an issue with what Lebron was doing, it was all the media hype that was STUPID. So don't distort what I said with him doing this, but that it was the ONLY news on anyone's mind!
^ Well, You said the Whole thing has Gotten Stupid, Its hard to not guess you was talking about the Entire Situation.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why the change of mind in all your other new post?

And no, I didn't watch it, and actually didn't see it on Sports Center. But for all the crack's after he did it and how he shouldn't is not legit by all those who couldn't wait for it before it happened.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Well, You said the Whole thing has Gotten Stupid, Its hard to not guess you was talking about the Entire Situation.

So you are just making an assumption? I guess your assumption was wrong, agreed?
Stardust Wrote:So you are just making an assumption? I guess your assumption was wrong, agreed?

My Assumption was wrong unless your just changing your story to protect prince james like many others. YOu said the whole thing had gotten stupid.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:My Assumption was wrong unless your just changing your story to protect prince james like many others. YOu said the whole thing had gotten stupid.

Yes, the whole thing had gotten stupid, but what was I referring to? Re-read my posts and you will see that I was referring to watching the event, because it was SO IMPORTANT! No it wasn't and it still isn't now! If I referred to the drama that unfolded on television as not worth my time to watch, then it was because I had more important things to do with my time. Did I say what Lebron was doing was stupid? Look over my posts and tell me where I said his putting it on television was stupid. He decided to air it, and that was no big deal. I decided it was not important to watch, thus I was not going to watch it. I didn't watch the last Presidential Address, but did for the President to do it was not stupid!
Lebron Tracker - In Miami smoking cohibas...
***Lebron Alert***
Lebron was found in South Beach with a large ring on his finger.
At first it was mistaken for a championship ring....
later on it was discovered that he doesn't have a championship ring and it was only a large ring that he bought himself.

***Adam Morrison Alert***
Adam was spotted in Washington with a large ring on his finger.
At first it was mistaken for a large ring that he bought himself...
later on it was discovered that it was actually a championship ring.
zaga_fan Wrote:***Lebron Alert***
Lebron was found in South Beach with a large ring on his finger.
At first it was mistaken for a championship ring....
later on it was discovered that he doesn't have a championship ring and it was only a large ring that he bought himself.

***Adam Morrison Alert***
Adam was spotted in Washington with a large ring on his finger.
At first it was mistaken for a large ring that he bought himself...
later on it was discovered that it was actually a championship ring.

LOL, well with that said.. I'm just sure glad Adam Morrison has had a breakout career as an NBA player.
We all know that his ring was well deserved.. He did so much work sitting on the end of the LA bench taking notes. Good for you Morrison! :Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:LOL, well with that said.. I'm just sure glad Adam Morrison has had a breakout career as an NBA player.
We all know that his ring was well deserved.. He did so much work sitting on the end of the LA bench taking notes. Good for you Morrison! :Thumbs:

That's why it was mistaken for a large ring he bought for himself...
he's going to have 2 big rings come October!
zaga_fan Wrote:That's why it was mistaken for a large ring he bought for himself...
he's going to have 2 big rings come October!

Right right.. So how many does he average a game?
Just curious but what is his salary compared to Lebrons?
Just a question Confusedhh:
Ballers Wrote:Right right.. So how many does he average a game?
Just curious but what is his salary compared to Lebrons?
Just a question Confusedhh:

I'd say he average's about a million for every .5 pts.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd say he average's about a million for every .5 pts.

I'd say your probably wrong...
I was thinking more along the lines of 100k over 10 years.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd say he average's about a million for every .5 pts.

Oh and by the way, we aren't talking about a game he had .5 points in.. I was talking about his season average. :biggrin: