Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Official BlueGrassRivals Fantasy Football
Before I start the League up again this year I was wondering if you guys wanted to do it through Yahoo or ESPN.
I was thinking of skipping this season. I don't have an ESPN account, but I heard multiple times that ESPN fantasy football was better than Yahoo fantasy football.
How do I get in?
bump
Bump again. Smile When should the league get started?

Edit: Should this be a sticky thread?
League has been created on yahoo
League Name is Official BluegrassRivals.com (ID# 159745)
Password is bgr10

Make your team name your site user name
I'm having trouble joining the league. Is this the information I type in?:

ID: Official Bluegrassrivals.com
Password: bgr10
CardinalAlum Wrote:http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bgr10

Thanks! I've joined.
Thanks, I joined also......
Twitter: @tc_analytics

We have 3 teams in it now, Come on guys lets fill this league up. Could a Mod sticky this for me?
I have scheduled a fantasy football in-person live draft on Saturday, August 21 in Bowling Green, KY at the Hilton Garden Inn off Scottsville Road (just south of Louisville and north of Nashville). There will be 4 drafts scheduled of 12 teams each (similar to World Championship of Fantasy Football but on a smaller scale)---$2000 will go to the overall champion plus other prizes!

This is a good way to kick off your fantasy football season---This could be another high-stakes league you are looking for.

The website for all information is on http://www.sbffc.com (check it out today)

RTSports.com will be the stat service for the leagues. We will have draft facilitators, cash bar, and everything else to make the leagues resemble the WCOFF.

Owners wishing to stay at the Hilton Friday or Saturday night can stay for a room discount.

Cost of the league is $175 or if you have a co-owner, the cost is $200. Fantasysportsvault.com will take care of prize payouts.

If interested, let me know by emailing me at [email]brian.harwood@insightbb.com[/email] today and we can get you signed up today!
Is anyone else interested in joining this fantasy football league? I think there's still a lot of room left for people to join. I also think the draft is August 31 (this Tuesday).

There's also an ESPN fantasy football league for bluegrassrivals.com, but I'm not sure if they have enough players or not.