Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.J. Houshmandzadeh to join Ravens
In a surprise move, the Baltimore Ravens reached agreement with former Seattle Seahawks wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh on a one-year, $855,000 deal, according to league sources.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5539093"]Sources: Baltimore Ravens to sign WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5539189@@AMEPARAM@@5539189[/ame]
TJ signs a 40million deal over a year 1/2 ago and gets cut and now signs a few days later and signs less than 1 mill, a big pay cut. Reguardless, the pay this is a another great pickup for the Ravens as they added TJ and Boldin two great weapons for Falcco this offseason.
MVP2 Wrote:TJ signs a 40million deal over a year 1/2 ago and gets cut and now signs a few days later and signs less than 1 mill, a big pay cut. Reguardless, the pay this is a another great pickup for the Ravens as they added TJ and Boldin two great weapons for Falcco this offseason.

There was no pay cut for TJ. The Ravens only have to take on $850K of his original salary. Seahawks are still on the hook for $6.15M this year.
TJ....TJ....TJ.....
did he have no help in Seattle....
or was he making a living on 85 being double-covered in Cincy?
zaga_fan Wrote:TJ....TJ....TJ.....
did he have no help in Seattle....
or was he making a living on 85 being double-covered in Cincy?

I love TJ, but TJ was never cut out to be a #1 go to guy. In Seattle, he drew everyone's best corner and he had no one to throw it to him
Stardust Wrote:I love TJ, but TJ was never cut out to be a #1 go to guy. In Seattle, he drew everyone's best corner and he had no one to throw it to him

Definitely
He had a big couple of years and went where the money was though.
Can't blame him for that Wink
^ Ditto
TJ wants the ring!!!!!!!!! B-more gonna be busting some heads this year! Its great!!!
Looks like the Ravens got a steal with that deal!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I dont like this at all. Good pickup for the Ravens