Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints 14 - Vikings 9
Final

This Sucked Because i was wanting my other team The Vikings To Win!
Was actually a very boring game. Favre without Sidney rice and Saints without darren sharper.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Was actually a very boring game. Favre without Sidney rice and Saints without darren sharper.

After the Saints first series I thought good lord this is going to be a shootout. Then the Vikes went 3 and out and neither team could get anything going.

Obviously I was pleased with the outcome of the game though. Smile
Both teams looked solid on defense and with more time there offenses will be putting up huge numbers like last year. Wouldn't be surprised if it come down to these two again for a Superbowl birth.
Vikes have a tough schedule ahead...
I think they should be able to get it together
WE NEED SIDNEY!!!
From a fantasy prospective, Shiancoe was the only one to have a good game.
I expect week 2 to be very different for both of these clubs. Neither teams offense di much, and was a pure indication that the defense was well ahead of the offense.
Farve looked a little rusty but both teams played well. I look for both teams to make a deep run again this year. GO STEELERS!!!! :1:
Stardust Wrote:I expect week 2 to be very different for both of these clubs. Neither teams offense di much, and was a pure indication that the defense was well ahead of the offense.

You can tell favre hasnt worked much with the receivers.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You can tell favre hasnt worked much with the receivers.

Favre hasn't worked much at all. If he would start coming to camp, maybe his first game over the last five season would be decent.
Stardust Wrote:Favre hasn't worked much at all. If he would start coming to camp, maybe his first game over the last five season would be decent.

Its not about the first, Its about The last. And He may not ever have one of those.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its not about the first, Its about The last. And He may not ever have one of those.

Amen to that:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Amen to that:Thumbs:

Lol,
Favre didn't get KILLED like he did when these two met in the post-season game last year.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL