Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dale Earnhart JR
He needs to quit i mean buckshot Jones is a better driver than him
We have this conversation every year. DE2 is not a good driver.
Stardust Wrote:We have this conversation every year. DE2 is not a good driver.

:Thumbs: Tell em Stardust.
Richest driver in nascar guys. He doesnt ever have to win a race as long as his name is Dale Earnhardt. His name is making him millions of dollars, and keeps him millions of fans. So everyone might as well quit worrying about how good of a driver hes not and deal with him being on the track and him being the most popular driver on the track.
K_Mac Wrote:Richest driver in nascar guys. He doesnt ever have to win a race as long as his name is Dale Earnhardt. His name is making him millions of dollars, and keeps him millions of fans. So everyone might as well quit worrying about how good of a driver hes not and deal with him being on the track and him being the most popular driver on the track.

I really don't know what the point of this is, but bottom line, he is not a good driver. I could care less how much money he has, he's not good. He is the Jamarcus Russell of Nascar - Rich but talentless!
Stardust Wrote:I really don't know what the point of this is, but bottom line, he is not a good driver. I could care less how much money he has, he's not good. He is the Jamarcus Russell of Nascar - Rich but talentless!

I do recall JR having a good year or 2, I for one would never race again if my father was killed driving.
DE Jr. is not a good driver in the new car. he has been unable to make the transition from the old car like everyone else. while his team has hurt him with the set up some the majority of the problems does have to fall on him though.
johnnyt Wrote:DE Jr. is not a good driver in the new car. he has been unable to make the transition from the old car like everyone else. while his team has hurt him with the set up some the majority of the problems does have to fall on him though.
I agree. All I hear is how bad his crew chief is or how bad his car is. It's time for Little E to man up and realize that he is just not a very good driver. He is not in the upper class of drivers. Heck, I don't know that I would throw him in the middle class of drivers. Guys like Menard, Almendinger, Ambrose, etc. seem to be better than Junior is.
He's not that bad, Where did he place in the final standings when the points ended the other night? I dont see why so many people say he sucks..Quit comparing him to the greatest [Dale Sr]...Thats like comparing trying to compare a Keystone to a Bud light..Keystones not bad beer but its deffently not a Bud Light. You feel me?

On a side note Denny Hamlin will win the chase :worthy:
Riding on his daddys name. But ever since Dale was killed. I can not get interested in racing anymore. So I couldn't really tell you if he's good or bad.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It's like Richard and Kyle Petty.. Kyle petty couldn't drive at all. JR needs to drive aggressive like Sr did and he'll win
Dale Jr. isn't that bad.. I remember the days he was in the Budweiser car..
He definitley wasn't a bad driver then..

And to Overrated your right.. However Keystone isn't even in Budlights league.
Jr finishes 4th this weekend
bigmike065 Wrote:It's like Richard and Kyle Petty.. Kyle petty couldn't drive at all. JR needs to drive aggressive like Sr did and he'll win

Great post. Could not agree more
Ambrose and Allmendinger would win races and challenge for the chase in that car..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]