Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
61.29%
Paintsville
38.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Paintsville 10/8
I think this game will come down to a few stops. Whoever can make a few stops on defense will win the game. Look for Paintsville to take this one by a score.
well, paintsville doesnt have there best player.

betsy laynes defense will more than likely hold paintsville by 14 in the first half, and the ofense will probobly put up 35pts....secondhalf i see a 21-42 win...BL...but itll be a good' un
Any key injuries for BL?
You know I think the bobcats will win tommorow because this is the first time that betsy layne has made it this far in a couple of years and The Bobcats are now The Program Stopers GO BOB CATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go bobcats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cats rule the program stopers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The power ratings say BL is the favorite, am I missing something (where BL winning would be an upset).
well I believe in the Bobcats defense the Tigers will be lucky to score, Betsy Layne by 60 isnt un heard of in this game. But if they only win by 7 that works to......LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:The power ratings say BL is the favorite, am I missing something (where BL winning would be an upset).

Most people don't think Betsy Layne is as good as they are ranked.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Most people don't think Betsy Layne is as good as they are ranked.

Most people don't realize BL is as good as they are ranked.
Betsy Layne 32-20
Bl 34-26
Recznik Wrote:well I believe in the Bobcats defense the Tigers will be lucky to score, Betsy Layne by 60 isnt un heard of in this game. But if they only win by 7 that works to......LOL

That's right! A win is a win!!! GL Bobcats:Thumbs:
I don't want to jinx a Floyd County team but I think the BOBCATS win this one big.
Some of the things being said on here are pretty funny, especially the one about Paintsville's offense not being able to score against BL's defense.

Paintsville by 14
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Although I would LOVE for the bobcats to bring home a victory tonight, I don't think they will.... The quickness and determination of the tigers may be too much for the bobcats....
Good Luck to Tyler and Dustin and the rest of the Paintsville Tigers!!!
BL by 2 touchdowns....BL will play harder
big game. not long till kick off. the bl fans need (david) to wait until after the game to talk smack. we dont need to give the tigers any more fuel to go on than they already have. lets stay on target for 3 more weeks then we can talk lol work hard boys .