Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former-Breathitt Co Channing Fugate to start for Tennessee
What a great opportunity for a mountain player. Congratulations Channing! and, I thought I would never say this . . . GO VOLS!!:Cheerlead
This is awesome..glad to see Channing getting to start as a freshman. UT would be wise to use him more offensively.
Channing caught one pass for 4 yards, but played hard from what i watched.
Talked to him last nite and he was told he will be getting the start next game too.!
king360 Wrote:Talked to him last nite and he was told he will be getting the start next game too.!

sounds awesome :Thumbs:
I recorded the game and I gotta say that when I saw Channing's pic when they showed the starters, a chill went down my back cuz it hit me that a young man that I went to grade school with, and played basketball with is starting at a SEC school.

Congrats Channing
boy did you ever hit that nail on the head. very few of the kids east of I-75 even get a serious look by Uk or UL. I admit I am a strong Uk football fan but maybe they should try something different 'cause what they are doing ain't working real well. Try the Ky boys who can play D1 football insted of the 4th or 5th rated players in Ga SC TN or FL.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Same here. I hope Joker will try and keep more of these kids in Blue and White. I think he will.

I also hope every kid from eastern KY will use this as motivation that they too can compete at the next level and work toward it. There are alot of kids in this end of the state that can flat out play ball that never really get a legitimate look because of their address and not their ability.
wildcat nation my post was to you and the person who replied to it. don't look right out there by itsself
he's starting again this Saturday against Memphis. What his mom told me
Congrats Channing & good luck this week. Wish you where in blue.
Strikeout King Wrote:he's starting again this Saturday against Memphis. What his mom told me
I think he is #2 on the depth chart @ FB. The #1 guy is not playing because of academic problems so I think Channing will be in there for more than this next game. The #1 FB is a senior, which bodes well for Channing next season also.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I think he is #2 on the depth chart @ FB. The #1 guy is not playing because of academic problems so I think Channing will be in there for more than this next game. The #1 FB is a senior, which bodes well for Channing next season also.

which really is gonna help him along for more then next season to.
I think this is great! I was worried about Channings future after Kiffin left and found out if he transferred he would lose a year.Another great NCAA ruleThe coach can jump, break his contract and the kids get the shaft.This may have a good ending for Channing but would suspect several other kids dont fare aswell.Good luck Channing enjoy the ride!
Congrats and good luck Channing! I love seeing our local kids succeed.
I have tickets to the UT UK game in a couple of weeks. What number is Channing? Is he still a runningback?
Rebel55 Wrote:I have tickets to the UT UK game in a couple of weeks. What number is Channing? Is he still a runningback?
He is number 46 and he is a fullback.
Twitter: @tc_analytics