Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell Co
86.27%
Boyd Co
13.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd Co. @ Bell Co. 11/5
Jerry Wrote:see thats one of the reasons i cannot stand bell co. or anything about them the cockiness all i have heard on here all year is bell co. how no one can beat them and they are the best. well if i were mr. davenport i believe i would be playing every game i could might be the last one this year any things are possible. and i think it would be might funny if dudley would hold him out and end up losing that would be hilarious. and you might beat boyd, you might beat rockcastle/lc and go on win regional but still don't feel you will get past boyle co. just like YOU didn't do last year. i am taking boyd co. 28-21 just because i don't like bell co.

After this game tonight come back and we will talk about the score with Davenport sitting out. :Thumbs:
Jerry Wrote:see thats one of the reasons i cannot stand bell co. or anything about them the cockiness all i have heard on here all year is bell co. how no one can beat them and they are the best. well if i were mr. davenport i believe i would be playing every game i could might be the last one this year any things are possible. and i think it would be might funny if dudley would hold him out and end up losing that would be hilarious. and you might beat boyd, you might beat rockcastle/lc and go on win regional but still don't feel you will get past boyle co. just like YOU didn't do last year. i am taking boyd co. 28-21 just because i don't like bell co.

Don't hate us cause you ain't us DUDE!!!!
kmba32 Wrote:Don't hate us cause you ain't us DUDE!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Bell has had trouble all year scoring over 60. Something just not there. And opposing teams fans continue to pass cars all the way home. Secondary glitch I suppose. Might look at cover 3? Just not something they can seem to fix.

That notwithstanding, Bell should use home field advantage to squeak this one out 61 to 1.
Football1 Wrote:Bell has had trouble all year scoring over 60. Something just not there. And opposing teams fans continue to pass cars all the way home. Secondary glitch I suppose. Might look at cover 3? Just not something they can seem to fix.

That notwithstanding, Bell should use home field advantage to squeak this one out 61 to 1.

I would love to watch you guys play Rowan Co next week. At the same time I cant wait until we get another shot at Lawrence Co again next week.