Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg
75.61%
Middlesboro
24.39%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Prestonsburg 11/12
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Do you know where he played in High School??

Middlesboro... :Thumbs:
Prestonburg by 21
Do you think Bryson can live up to his dads hype in fridays game?
Prestonsburg 35
Middlesboro 21
home team by 2 scores.
Just a heads up for P'burg fans, Middlesboro is better than their record shows. They have had ALOT of injuries throughout the year. They have been 100% heathly for the past 3 games now. Also lost 2 starters due to a injury and grades.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Just a heads up for P'burg fans, Middlesboro is better than their record shows. They have had ALOT of injuries throughout the year. They have been 100% heathly for the past 3 games now. Also lost 2 starters due to a injury and grades.

I don't think anyone is overlooking M'boro and I'm not saying that you're saying that either. If anything, their game with Clay County should be a indication to all that they are a really good team.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I don't think anyone is overlooking M'boro and I'm not saying that you're saying that either. If anything, their game with Clay County should be a indication to all that they are a really good team.

I was at that game. It sucked too. They were up 35-7 late in the 3rd and just stopped playing. Then by the time they wanted to play again it was too late. Im sure P'burg will win. Just thought I would share that little bit of info for you guys. :Thumbs:
I'm still staying with my prediction of Middlesboro winning this one.
I am picking the Blackcats 35-28. This game will be decided by a touchdown or less. P-burg has been vulnerable to the quarterback draw all year, I fear more of the same tonight.
I'll take Prestonsburg, 34-20.
Everyone though P-burg would be down this year, but they have proved everyone wrong. This should be a good game.

P-burg - 36
Middlesboro - 27
Not only does this Pburg team have alot of talent they have alot of heart. I'm going with the Cats all the way on this one. Go getem Blackcats. With you all the way from Somerset.
Blackcats in this one !!!!