Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think that WYMT
Could have picked better teams to showcase in the wymt tourney for the 15th region...Betsy Layne weak, Phelps weak...
yelp i agree basketballer
I agree...this is the worst field in the WYMT Classic that I can ever remember.
Yes, it was
yelp.....i mean atleast add some good team that would make it more exciting
Maybe some other 15th region teams declined the offer to be in the WYMT classic???
Well I thought they had a good team in it by the name of Paintsville, everyone talking about them going to win it and get knocked out in the 1st round. And I think Phelps when a little further than Paintsville.
yea thats true batpuff
Unless your a dominant eam from the 15th most don't want to go because you get homered sooo much.

Paintsville wasn't as good as advertised but they are "supposed" to be tops in the 15th.

Phelps isn't bad, better than most expect and they wanted to showcase Hunt.

Betsey Layne, is well, BL and I have no idea why they are there?
They informed teams that they wanted NEW blood and empty seats. LMAO
Well if BL is so weak, then why were we two points away from beating letcher? Why did we have the lead against Hazard almost all the way through the game? Did you even see BL play?
i agree showstopper
How do they choose the teams for the WYMT anyway?
Every team should get a chance to play in the tourny.. Phelps did a great good too
I also thougth they could of picked better teams to play in the classic too.
I would have like to see Lee County play in the WYMT. Maybe next year.
I agree basketballer, weak teams this year!!!
KCC got beat out in 2 games. Phelps beat them in the first game. I guess it would be a shame to host it and not play in it, but........what were they doing there?
KCC got beat out in 2 games. Phelps beat them in the first game. I guess it would be a shame to host it and not play in it, but........what were they doing there?