Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone watch out for DEERS!
Yeah I know 15th... thankx for offering...I'm grounded right now so there's not much anyone can do, I really appreciated you coming to the scene of the accident to be with us...that meant alot...
Well I'm glad y'all are both alright.
Thankx Cali...if you go to Richmond or even driving to Balla's be careful...
I just came from that way a couple of hours ago. I thought about you all.
Someone should stop and look at the antlers and see how many points that thing was...lol...they are prolly still there since we knocked them off of it...lol...btw I'm hoping the green stuff on my car was mud and not what I'm thinking it was...lol EWWWWW
Cats Fan looked for them last night around 1 am lol.. he couldn't find them.. they might be stuck in your car lol
well my goodness I WISH someone would of called me I would of came up there and cut the antlers off for sure.....15th dont u remember how many points it had since you went to the scene?
No one knows because we knocked the antlers off of it and when 15th got there we both went up to the deer and seen the holes in its head. We looked around but never could find them, it was fat though..lol
football the antlers got knocked off...lol...15th i know they arent stuck in the car cause i tripped over them...lol
DTfan Wrote:football the antlers got knocked off...lol...15th i know they arent stuck in the car cause i tripped over them...lol

I actually think you tripped over the deer..lol :Clap:
nope I almost tripped over the deer but I tripped over the antlers...lol they were laying about 5 feet to the sideo f the deer towards to hill.
DTfan Wrote:nope I almost tripped over the deer but I tripped over the antlers...lol they were laying about 5 feet to the sideo f the deer towards to hill.
Why didn't you tell me and I would've gotten them
I didn't think about it...lol....it tripped over them when I was going to get the stuff out of my car....
LMAO! Tripping over deer's antlers, KNOCKING the antlers off, 15th poking the deer with her foot..sounds like you all had an interesting night.
Lets go look for the antlers today lol.. it's not like I have anything else to do
It wasn't that interesting tribe....more scary... lol... I think the funiest thing about it was prolly me screaming when we were sliding...right Balla?
YES..lol...it was by far the funniest scream I ever heard. Then she got out and looked at her car and screamed again. It wasn't a scream, more like a fake scream or something, we'll never be able to expliain it or imitate it...lol.
Lol....it was weird.... so was my crying...lol... that's the first time I had ever known of someone to have a dry cry... lol I think it was where I was in shock...
You wanted absolutely nothing to do with me after it happened. I didn't know what to do
I'm sorry I was in shock...I'm just glad the car isn't totaled...that would've killed me! You should've done what your mom did...that was sweet....she was so worried...
glad your ok
thankx... I'm glad Balla is okay...
Glad everyone is ok
There was at least 10 in the road night before last when I was on my way to Cats Fan's house.. We almost hit like 5 of them lol
When you do hit one, which hopefully none of you do, it's not good. My dad has hit 5 or 6 but none this year, maybe I'm taking over his spot..lol
this is crazy... 2 days ago i hit a horse in the butt lol... it was in the road and i couldnt see it... had to buy a new fender and stuff for my hyndai... it sucked
Well we thought it would be $400 to fix my car but it ended up being like $5,200... the air conditioner motor is busted also...ugh! Hopefully this is my LAST ONE!!!