Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Updates On Sf/b-cats Game
ANYONE HAVE ANY UPDATES? Confusedalute:
wat r u talkin about
WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT SOUTH FLOYD AND PRESTONSBURG WAS PLAYING BASKETBALL TONIGHT AT PRESTONSBURG. SORRY TO HAVE CONFUSED YOU. Sad Confusedalute:
thats ok last i listened pburg was up 20
It was Pburg from the get go
p-burg won the game, but when they get on a nutral court i would have to say SF by 20+
LOL... Pburg dominated this game.. no team in the 15th region would have beat them tonight on any court
i agree.the lakers couldnt have beat them tonight with those refs
Ridiculous
Good Game Refs!!
Best called game ive seen in years
You guys amaze me, get beat by 18 to 20 and blame it on the refs. You cant be serious?
yea i know thats crazy...the fouls were close ppl sf had 43 and p-burg had 18...thats just a 23 point difference
It alwasy the ref's fault it seems like u need 2 just take ur loss and shut up.
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:yea i know thats crazy...the fouls were close ppl sf had 43 and p-burg had 18...thats just a 23 point difference

Where did you get those numbers from?
because only 2 of the 43 fouls that were called was on the floor and p-burg didnt get to shoot freethrows...my bad i had to make 2 different post...i want to play games on here tho
i didnt mean to put 23 point difference i meant to put 23 trips to the line...hell that would be a 46 point difference
Where are you getting your stats from?
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:yea i know thats crazy...the fouls were close ppl sf had 43 and p-burg had 18...thats just a 23 point difference

Late in the second half the fouls were even and 9 each. I think your stat is in-accurate. Both Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnett had 4 fouls in the 3rd Q. Game top scorer Sean Leslie fouled out.
We know his stats aren't right.. he's just trying to start an argument...