Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson City 57 Greenup County 50
Final
Tigers played well tonight. Great fan support once again. Way to go Jackson, we're all proud of you!
Good win for Jackson. Was Greenup's coach on his best behavior? He's been known to get a few T's in the past.
"DOC" Wrote:Good win for Jackson. Was Greenup's coach on his best behavior? He's been known to get a few T's in the past.
He received one in the 4th quarter.
Jackson's offense was not up to par but I thought they played a heck of a defensive game against a very talented and athletic Greenup team. Howard was injured in the 4th after diving for a loose ball in this very physical game and had to leave the floor. The Tigers stepped it up a knotch and played well until Howard was able to return several minutes later. Jackson controlled the ball in the last couple minutes and hit their free throws down the stretch along with a couple of nice looks under the basket. I think the Tigers are playing great basketball right now and looks like the whole team has one goal.
Congrats Tigers on a good win. I did not attend, but everyone who I've talked to that did said it was a well officiated and well played game! Looks like the Tigers are making some noise. (Not so sure I agree with where the Herald Leader's rankings put the Tigers in the 14th region, either).
"LeeCoBobcatfan" Wrote:Congrats Tigers on a good win. I did not attend, but everyone who I've talked to that did said it was a well officiated and well played game! Looks like the Tigers are making some noise. (Not so sure I agree with where the Herald Leader's rankings put the Tigers in the 14th region, either).
The Herald Leader knows as much about 14th region basketball as I do about the price of apples in China. :bike: