Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 81 South Floyd 63
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Same result, different location.

I agree, but this time with SF on top.
I agree with ACE unless that old ref calls the game again...he is horrible....But i dont think he is allowed to ref anymore floyd county games..this is just what i heard it may be a rumor but some people are saying wendell stays all night with Jackie Day all the time...
Guys... a ref can't help you score 18 points over another team. Get over it.. it's in the records. It can't be changed. Just shut up and wait until they play again. Both teams have other ball clubs to worry about until they play eachother again next game so just chill ok.

CONGRATS BLACKCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quit trying to blame every loss on the refs.. it gets old
congrats p-burg
Good job Coach Crisp and the Blackcats.
Why is it that everytime SF plays, whether win or lose, there is some sort of controversy??
It's either a scuffle, bad officiating, or loads of technicals.
Would SF be a better team and truly a favorite to win the region if they would just go out and play??
From the outside looking in, it seems that if they could get emotions in check they would be a better team.
Just an opinion.
I've come to the conclusion that if SF played half as hard as they argue, gripe, complain, or whine then they would be a descent team. I've also noticed that some of the fans on here should apply for a reffing liscense because they seem to know everything that is going on. This Raider team needs a major attitude adjustment. You wonder why calls may not go their way, but until respect is shown towards officials, respect won't be given either. Quit crying and just play the game plain and simple!!
Good job Cats! Great team effort and great preparation on Coach Crisps part.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:I've come to the conclusion that if SF played half as hard as they argue, gripe, complain, or whine then they would be a descent team. I've also noticed that some of the fans on here should apply for a reffing liscense because they seem to know everything that is going on. This Raider team needs a major attitude adjustment. You wonder why calls may not go their way, but until respect is shown towards officials, respect won't be given either. Quit crying and just play the game plain and simple!!
Good job Cats! Great team effort and great preparation on Coach Crisps part.

AMEN!!!!
Yes Coach Crisp has to get some credit, he did a good job getting the boys back on track. And credit to the coaching staff. Keep their heads in the game coaches.
If they could get get it together and keep control they are a top 3 team in this region
if every one would get all sf's back they would be ok
"THUNDERCHILD" Wrote:Yes Coach Crisp has to get some credit, he did a good job getting the boys back on track. And credit to the coaching staff. Keep their heads in the game coaches.

I was AT this game, very impressive performance by the Blackcats. I think this is team that the Blackcat faithful has been looking for. If the cats continue playing like this, then they will upset some "apple carts" in the 15th. Also, I hope those injured players get back soon, no doubt that they miss Mcguire as a starter. Also, the Patton kid can give solid minutes as he proved in Frankfort. Lincoln Slone, Mason also needed. If they get these kids back by tournament time and everyone else stays healthy it could be interesting. Consider this: How many times can anyone remember the Basketball Program at Pburg having a better year than the Mighty Football Blackcats? This may be the year. :bigeyed:
P-Burg is getting better slowly but surely jsut like Pikeville...They will be a threat around tourny time...
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:if every one would get all sf's back they would be ok
Just like I said, they show some respect and class then they will get it in return. And actually Prestonsburg still showed tons of class by helping up SF players, but the Raiders refused. So I say leave em down and let them peel themselves off the court. Confusedumo:
BCF4L you said it best I think some of the fans needs to get their ref'ing license and go call the games...A ref has a job like alot of people do on here and thats what they do.Is their JOB...I dont think they have favorites they just do there job week in and week out
congrats p-burg