Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jodie Meeks Flashback!
[YOUTUBE="Jodie Meeks"]UGAWd7SO8gg[/YOUTUBE]

Meeks had a little flashback from his glory days at uk. Making his second-career start Saturday, Meeks hit a career-high seven three-pointers en route to career-high 26 points versus Charlotte.
Yes sir! How about those Philly Sixers?!?!?! Jodie Meeks is a nice fit for the good guys..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I miss Jodie Meeks! Great kid!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yes sir! How about those Philly Sixers?!?!?! Jodie Meeks is a nice fit for the good guys..

I haven't watched them play since iverson left. Should he start over turner?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I haven't watched them play since iverson left. Should he start over turner?
Yeah right now he should. I dont know if you are aware of it, but right now Meeks is the starter..I like Turner and I think he's gonna be just fine, but he has struggled so far in his transition to the pro game (he's just averaging 8 pts and a couple of assists per game, and is struggling shooting the ball)..But Jodie is playin good basketball right now. My big question mark on Turner is how his back will hold up over an 82 game season, so I look for Jodie to get a lot of PT whether he starts or not..I wouldnt mind if he started the whole season. I wish Philly would have drafted Cousins and got us some help on the inside, and let Meeks be the fulltime starter..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah right now he should. I dont know if you are aware of it, but right now Meeks is the starter..I like Turner and I think he's gonna be just fine, but he has struggled so far in his transition to the pro game (he's just averaging 8 pts and a couple of assists per game, and is struggling shooting the ball)..But Jodie is playin good basketball right now. My big question mark on Turner is how his back will hold up over an 82 game season, so I look for Jodie to get a lot of PT whether he starts or not..I wouldnt mind if he started the whole season. I wish Philly would have drafted Cousins and got us some help on the inside, and let Meeks be the fulltime starter..

That would have been a great draft pick for them. Well i knew it was his second career start but thats all. Jodie may not be that lock down defender or rebounder but he can def put the points on the board for the sixers. Lacking that big time shooter.
Raining 3's
Glad to see Meeks doing good with the 76ers!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Meeks should have started along time ago. Doug Collins should have seen this.Turner was doing absolutely nothing.Iggy,Holiday,Brand,Meeks is 4 you can work with.Who can play at center?Who knows?
I remember somebody saying on this forum that Jodie would be a good NBA player but it would take a while.

I do not know if this is a flash in the pan or not, but at least there is a spark that could begin to burn bright. :Thumbs:
LWC Wrote:I remember somebody saying on this forum that Jodie would be a good NBA player but it would take a while.

I do not know if this is a flash in the pan or not, but at least there is a spark that could begin to burn bright. :Thumbs:
When Jodie plays, he scores. A lot. He can shoot the lights out, as a week before this game, he hit 5 of 8 threes against the Heat. His problem is that he is a liability on defense (but then again, who ISNT a liability on defense in the NBA??)..I hope he starts the rest of the year. I love the kid..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:When Jodie plays, he scores. A lot. He can shoot the lights out, as a week before this game, he hit 5 of 8 threes against the Heat. His problem is that he is a liability on defense (but then again, who ISNT a liability on defense in the NBA??)..I hope he starts the rest of the year. I love the kid..

:worthy:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:When Jodie plays, he scores. A lot. He can shoot the lights out, as a week before this game, he hit 5 of 8 threes against the Heat. His problem is that he is a liability on defense (but then again, who ISNT a liability on defense in the NBA??)..I hope he starts the rest of the year. I love the kid..

Kobe Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Kobe Wink

Not to beat a dead horse, but I thought you were gonna say Harlan County and put up the Cubs fan picture :biggrin:
http://www.horaciotv.sportslinkwin.com/s...cavaliers/

Watch Meeks live tonight against the Cavs
Loved watching this game. Jodie can flat out shoot the ball! Ended up up with 16 tonight.
LWC Wrote:Not to beat a dead horse, but I thought you were gonna say Harlan County and put up the Cubs fan picture :biggrin:
Da Cubs are never a liability on defense!
[Image: http://sportsmaven.files.wordpress.com/2...-28-07.jpg]

(how fitting that this is the post that makes me a VIP member)

3000 posts!