Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best all around player in the 58th
i dont wanna here about someone scoring alot of points.... i wanna to kno true all around player
ryan johnson from south floyd imo, cause i mean the boy does every thing....i think he could play center sometimes the way he rebounds over some of the big man in the 58th..... hes the clue to south floyds team if he isnt in there they are confused.... but still can manage to win but, ryan holds them together.... good job ryan j keep it up and good luck for the rest of the yr to you and south floyd
Ryan Johnson, Ethan Johnson, Sean Leslie
Ethan Johnson from South Floyd
definately ryan johnson only hope sf had tonight in the 2 overtimes! he took it to the goald and got tuff buckets when sf had to have them!
Leslie
Sean Leslie
Ryan Fannin from JC -- he pulls down the rebounds and he can score inside or outside and handles the ball really well.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Ryan Fannin from JC -- he pulls down the rebounds and he can score inside or outside and handles the ball really well.

Never heard of him. Do you know some of his stats?
Ryan johnson
Sean Leslie
Ryan Johnson from SF
Ryan and Ethan Johnson
Sean Leslie
Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette
Uh, all around mean defense and offense. No doubt Sean Leslie. He scores, he rebounds, he blocks shots. He does not do any of these great, but he does them all well. He's my pick.
I think ryan j is an awome ball player
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Ryan Fannin from JC -- he pulls down the rebounds and he can score inside or outside and handles the ball really well.
this is a 58th thread so get your districts right!!!!
Sean Leslie~
good point YOU KNO NOT
ryan johnson or ethan johnson
u cant count brandon kidd out
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:this is a 58th thread so get your districts right!!!!

Sorry, I misread the title....could have sworn that said 57th. I really must be overworked....or I'm losing my mind. Please accept my apologies.
Josh Martin from AC
Leslie IMO.
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:u cant count brandon kidd out

Kidd is up there, but he doesn't have an outside shot.
ryan johnson is good but tries to outdo everyone else on the team... ethan johnson knows how to work the ball around.. so im going with ethan johnson