Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Christmas is a time of giving and loving no matter what faith religion or morals you share. It's when family gets together and remembers all the good times they once shared, and the bad. It's when 2 people have their first Christmas and decide if their going to have 50 more, or 0. It's when children wait up all night long and leave cookies on the counter for Santa. It's the most wonderful time of the year in so many peoples eye.

It's also a time when our brave Soldiers are somewhere else, not spending Christmas with their families. It's when those parents that drink to much get their children nothing on the most important day in our history. It's when homeless people and children have it the hardest, not having gifts is one thing, but not having food to eat and baring the cold.

It's been a rough time for us all. People losing homes, jobs, Savings. But with the help of each other we can get through it all.

To our soldiers, homeless children, And anyone that deserves a better Christmas than what they may be having.

Merry Christmas and God Bless you Everyone!

Here is a song i seen that really fits this time of the year i think.
[YOUTUBE="Merry Christmas"]o9tJW9MDs2M[/YOUTUBE]
Merry Christmas to the entire BGR fam!
I hope everybody enjoys the gift Kobe gets us tomorrow!
Aslan Wrote:Merry Christmas to the entire BGR fam!
I hope everybody enjoys the gift Kobe gets us tomorrow!

I'm sure his little elf Gasol will be the one delivering.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm sure his little elf Gasol will be the one delivering.

Gasol is very faithful to the great Santa Kobe, but Kobe will be the one doing the most work, and getting the Lakers an easy W Big Grin. A Christmas gift we can all enjoy! TongueirateSho
Merry Christmas.
1-3 inches of snow expected overnight will make it a White Christmas in NKY.
Pretty much the same thing for all of Kentucky.

You know what was funny about this thread? A Justin Beiber video, and you know what that video is before you hit play? Justin Beiber shaking a sailor's hand. How ironic.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of you!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone. And Aslan, Im looking forward to my gift from Kobe. :biggrin:
Merry Christmas Everbody!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas to all of BGR!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Merry [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Christmas [COLOR="black"][COLOR="Navy"]BGR[/COLOR][COLOR="darkgreen"][COLOR="Black"]![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!....Hugs, Kisses, And Christmas Wishes!!!

[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qqg0SkAafX0/TQ...oeKiss.jpg]
Merry Christmas to all of the BGR family! Best wishes for you all and prayers for a happy and safe New Year!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Merry Christmas to all of you as well. God Bless!
vundy33 Wrote:Pretty much the same thing for all of Kentucky.

You know what was funny about this thread? A Justin Beiber video, and you know what that video is before you hit play? Justin Beiber shaking a sailor's hand. How ironic.

Did you like the lyrics to the song?
Merry Christmas to all. My prayer is that we keep the Hope of Christmas in our hearts all year long.
merry christmas.. i can't wait till it's over.. I don't think i'll be able to enjoy it again unless something happens and I become single again.. I hate this time of year..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Merry Christmas to all! God bless each of you.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. God Bless Smile
I hope all of the BGR members had an amazing Christmas! Hope it was safe and memory filled!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I hope everybody had an awesome Christmas! I know I did. An entire day with family with Star Wars on SpikeTV. Doesnt get any better than that! Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Merry Christmas! Smile

God bless!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did you like the lyrics to the song?

Yes actually. They're alright.
I hope everyone had a good one.
^Ditto - Too bad Kobe didn't deliver the present all the LA faithful was waiting for. Big Grin