Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Craziest Thing That You Have Ever Done?
Now that was reall funny but i think i would have left out the window after that happend.........and never came back....
OU i did the same thing you did but with an added twist this was over this past summer i jumped of a 2 story house onto a trampoline so you can imagine how far up i shot i hear every1 laughing and i got turned around in the air(keep in mind there is a pool beside the trampoline an 10 ft deep one) and i smacked the water belly buster style and hit my face on the bottom of the pool so i got a nice lil shiner and a red torso area for 2 weeks but i did get 100 dollars but i dont think it was worth it now or as soon as it happened for that matter
MCHS_FBALL#14 Wrote:OU i did the same thing you did but with an added twist this was over this past summer i jumped of a 2 story house onto a trampoline so you can imagine how far up i shot i hear every1 laughing and i got turned around in the air(keep in mind there is a pool beside the trampoline an 10 ft deep one) and i smacked the water belly buster style and hit my face on the bottom of the pool so i got a nice lil shiner and a red torso area for 2 weeks but i did get 100 dollars but i dont think it was worth it now or as soon as it happened for that matter

I think that is pretty solid.

Did you hurt yourself so bad that you really don't think that it was worth the $100?
no way in he%$ it was worth 100 bucks i think i still feel the sting from it
MCHS_FBALL#14 Wrote:no way in he%$ it was worth 100 bucks i think i still feel the sting from it

Did you break any bones or anything?
no just got a black eye luckily
MCHS_FBALL#14 Wrote:no just got a black eye luckily

I still think that is REAL cool.

I wouldn't regret the 100.00. I would have done that for 10.00 (just to say that I did it).
lol it is a great thing to look back on but at that present moment i wished to god i had never done it lol
Yeah the belley buster had to hurt a bit........but hey u got a 100$.......
Huummmm........A bunch of things come to mind.

1. Went to a knife fight, but I forgot to bring a knife.
2. Jumped off the Booze Cruise boat in Mexico.....while it was moving.
3. Follow up to #2.....Ran from police in Mexico while soking wet in sandles.
4. Ran with the bulls in Spain....just/kidding.Smile
5. Had a party so big in college that the floor fell through at the house we were renting. Big props to the carpenter!:thumb:
6. Got into a fight with three bouncers at Sutter's Mill in Richmond. Held my own, in case you were wondering.:big grin:
7. Had my 1995 Z-28 at 152 mph before I realized "This is crazy!!!".
8. Went swimming in the fountains @ Rupp Arena (forgot the name of that Hotel). In case you are wondering, so did she.
9. Lots of things I can't or won't say on here.
10. Got married!
HappyGilmore Wrote:8. Went swimming in the fountains @ Rupp Arena (forgot the name of that Hotel). In case you are wondering, so did she.

Hyatt Regency?
thetribe Wrote:Hyatt Regency?

Yelp, thats it.

I kept wanting to say Marriot, but I knew that wasn't right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyGilmore
8. Went swimming in the fountains @ Rupp Arena (forgot the name of that Hotel). In case you are wondering, so did she.
LOL....
That is priceless Happy.
thetribe Wrote:That is priceless Happy.

I got more, but the language needed to make the story right is innappropriate.

I wish I could write a book, at least I would enjoy the reading.:big grin:

Can't say I ever jumped off a two-story house onto a trampoline and then into a pool......Thats gotta hurt.

Needless to say, most of the dumb/crazy stuff my friends & I did seemed like a good idea at the time, or in our state of mind anyway.:beerwez:
Well I have thought of a couple to share. Nothing too major but nevertheless, they were fun. I will type them up and post them when I get back online.
A friend and I decided to see how fun it would be to do some stunts like they did on Jackass. Well, being the bright, young, straight A students that we were, we found a three-wheeled plastic wagon and a Barbie plastic three wheeler..and a mountain. A very rocky mountain. We walk about 30 feet up on the thing and well, let's just say that it was so steep that we could barely go up it. When we got to a height that we thought was decent, we tried to plant our feet in order to be able to get on the toys. That was a feat within itself. He was the brave one and decided to go first, in the wagon. Well, after he makes it to the bottom, I (scared to death) get ON the 3 wheeler! That's right. Me and my long legs on a pink and white 3 wheeler built for a THREE YEAR OLD! I get halfway down the mountain before the rocks and bumps decide to make me bouce almost off the thing. I made it the bottom of the mountain in one piece. It was a ride, let me tell you. I was pumped that I made it out alive, steep ass hill, rocks, and kids' toys don't exactly mix.

I have jumped from a deck down to a pool trying to land (and if I landed, stay on) a float.

I have jumped from the top of a swimming pool slide aiming for the rather shallow end of the pool.

I laid headfirst on a float and rode it on my stomach down a swimming pool slide.

Went rock climbing with no ropes or any real gear.

Went whitewater rafting twice.

Took a kayak out the first time that I had ever been on a river...not exactly the smartest thing.

Asked the biggest tomboy/***** that you have ever saw if she peed standing up.

Threw 250 Spanish tests out a second story window right in front of the teacher.

Drank a Pepsi take out cup full of tequila straight within 25 minutes as my cousin drove me home..and went in my house and talked to both of my parents. Risky as H E L L!

Got drunk and kept running across Hambley Blv. at night time in dark clothes.

Was in a couple of mosh pits.

Ran from the cops on a motorcycle.

I can't think of any more of those stories right now. Petty things but had a great time doing it.

Would I try it again? Probably for the right amount of money or enough alcohol in me.
i jumped off a school bus.... no joke. BACKFLIPPED OFF of a school bus....
Don't you have that on video swag?
I'm kinda like Happy on this one. I could write a book. I'll throw out a few though.
1. When K-Mart was at the SouthSide Mall, we would get in the buggies and push each other down the hill (steep hill) while traffic was coming. (yes we were intoxicated). I made it all the way to the drive thru order sign at Hardees once. Liked to killed me. Broke a rib.
2. My brothers and I used to jump off the top of our houseboat while it was going and try to catch the back of it when we came up. I know that don't sound like alot but the boat was doing about 23knots and we were only 10 and 11 years old.
3. We had and old car, 67 pontiac gto, and we would take a run an go and see who could knock the buggies at K-Mart the longest over the hill. My brother accually knocked one into the back of the Thompson GMC store. Funny as heck.
4. Went waterskiing in Dewey Lake in December. Honest to God truth. We were working on our houseboat which was drydocked and we begged our dad to take us skiing. He finally gave in and said "if you ask to get out i will give you a wipping" I was crying and begging to get back in the boat. My brothers stayed out there for a while. We were all purple and you might not believe this but our hair was frozen and would litterally crack when you hit it.
5. I was in college at the time, when they were turning US23 at Pikeville into a 4lane. On the way back to school my roommate and I knocked over every orange barrel for about 2miles. We thought it was funny as could be. But we didn't know it, but a State Trooper watched us do it. He made us walk and stand everyone of them back up while driving behind us with his lights on. Everyone in Pike County must have drove by at that time. It wasn't that funny anymore.
6. I swollowed 20 live minnows at Terry Boat dock for $10.
7. Spit in Jim Cornetts face. The wrestling guy. The Road Warriors took up for me. I was 14. We had ring side sets and he came up to me cussing and pointing his tennis rackett at me, so I let him have it. The Road Warriors laughed and said he deserved it and let us go down to the ring with them.
I have a bunch more and will put them in later.
Our dad used to tell us about the thing he did when he was little. So we got the big idea that we were going to build a road block during Holloween. He said they would put a wall of toilet paper up all the way across the road about 7 foot high. We came up with a better idea, we put the wall up but behind it we put old logs we had from trying to build a cabin in the hill, we put tires or anything we could find. About 12 am we knew this guy that worked in the mines on the next holler would be getting off work and coming home. But he got drunk every night. We thought he would stop and cuss and move everthing out of the way. We were wrong. He seen the tolit paper wall and laid the gas to it. He flipped his bronco over on its side. He came out cussing and going on (he was dog drunk at this time) I came running out of the hills crying and yelling what happened mister. Do you need any help. I was scared to death at this point. He said yea, help me roll her back over. ( the bronco was worth about $100 ) So all of us helped him and away he went wobbleing up the road. We were tickled to death it was over...... But it wasn't, our dad came up the road looking for us because he heard the crash. He wipped us one at a time all the way home, while all the neibors(sp) stood on their porches and watched us get wipped. Then we had to work off the money and pay the guy for the bronco. The guy told my dad just to buy it up in beer.
My brothers and I had the big idea of building a log cabin. In the proccess we cut down a tree on the main power lines and the power was out for two full days on the entire hollow. Everone had to throw out their meats and cold items. It was aweful.
thetribe Wrote:A friend and I decided to see how fun it would be to do some stunts like they did on Jackass. Well, being the bright, young, straight A students that we were, we found a three-wheeled plastic wagon and a Barbie plastic three wheeler..and a mountain. A very rocky mountain. We walk about 30 feet up on the thing and well, let's just say that it was so steep that we could barely go up it. When we got to a height that we thought was decent, we tried to plant our feet in order to be able to get on the toys. That was a feat within itself. He was the brave one and decided to go first, in the wagon. Well, after he makes it to the bottom, I (scared to death) get ON the 3 wheeler! That's right. Me and my long legs on a pink and white 3 wheeler built for a THREE YEAR OLD! I get halfway down the mountain before the rocks and bumps decide to make me bouce almost off the thing. I made it the bottom of the mountain in one piece. It was a ride, let me tell you. I was pumped that I made it out alive, steep ass hill, rocks, and kids' toys don't exactly mix.

I have jumped from a deck down to a pool trying to land (and if I landed, stay on) a float.

I have jumped from the top of a swimming pool slide aiming for the rather shallow end of the pool.

I laid headfirst on a float and rode it on my stomach down a swimming pool slide.

Went rock climbing with no ropes or any real gear.

Went whitewater rafting twice.

Took a kayak out the first time that I had ever been on a river...not exactly the smartest thing.

Asked the biggest tomboy/***** that you have ever saw if she peed standing up.

Threw 250 Spanish tests out a second story window right in front of the teacher.

Drank a Pepsi take out cup full of tequila straight within 25 minutes as my cousin drove me home..and went in my house and talked to both of my parents. Risky as H E L L!

Got drunk and kept running across Hambley Blv. at night time in dark clothes.

Was in a couple of mosh pits.

Ran from the cops on a motorcycle.

I can't think of any more of those stories right now. Petty things but had a great time doing it.

Would I try it again? Probably for the right amount of money or enough alcohol in me.
'

I do all those things every summer tribe..lol
Went swimming naked with a girl at the Jenny Wiley lodge. Got caught by the park Rangers. They were pretty cool about it and didn't tell on us.
Untied every houseboat at Terry dock in the middle of the night. And alot of them floated off. The bad thing was is we didn't untie ours and it was the only one left tied up. (I don't know what we were thinking.) We spents the rest of the next day running all the boats down and tieing them back up. No one got mad at us and thought is was pretty funny because we were too stupid to untie ours.
Went scuba diving in Florida, (my check out dive to become certified). But the river was full of alligators. You could litterally watch them swim within 3 or 4 yards of you. The instructor said they won't bother you, just stay away from them. Still a scary felling. They will swim right up to you and just stare at you.
Aside from me jumpin off of a school bus, ive ran up Chloe in nothing but Boxers at 3 AM, rode on the back of a car going up Marrowbone, played Nutball with a Softball, and stolen at least 1000 sheets of Spanish Paper from our Spanish teacher.... ill post a pic when i can. but that aint really risky... just funny.
"There was this one time at band camp.....":link: Smile Smile Smile
BallaBaby Wrote:'

I do all those things every summer tribe..lol

I forgot the time we were in the parking lot getting ice and the heavy set ladies were getting in the car next to us and I kept knocking on the window in 15th's car and telling the heaviest lady to "call me baby." Cali was hitting and pushing me and telling me to stop because the woman would think it was her. That was pretty funny.