Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exactly how cold is a well-diggers a _ _?
Let's hear it! I keep hearing people say it's "colder than a well-diggers a _ _", so I am wondering exactly how cold that is! Does anyone know?:biggrin:
Almost as cold as a Witches Tits in a brass bra!...LOL

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pKnrOe1rcu8/TQ...00/bra.jpg]
Filthy Animal Wrote:Almost as cold as a Witches Tits in a brass bra!...LOL

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pKnrOe1rcu8/TQ...00/bra.jpg]

OMG too funny Filthy!!:biggrin:
Depends on what kind of pants he's wearing.
I'm guessing a few factors come in to play here. First Off his pants could come into play. But more importantly at what depth were you inquiring. You see, while on the surface at the start I imagine it would be a steamy 98.6 degrees. For the first few feet he was working I'm sure it would rise a couple degrees. Once his body air conditioner kicked on (sweat) it would start to drop. Now if said sweat was still glistening off his *** as he started to actually be submerged the temp. would fall drastically due to the temp of the earth. However once the temp got low enough I'm sure his *** would shiver cause the temperature to rise but it it got to hot the heat would find a crack.

Max temp 99 degrees
Minimum temp 92
So on average a well diggers *** is proabaly around 95 degrees

And since our bodies shiver when our temp drops that low I would say that's pretty chilly

(citation needed for everything said above. Not to be taken seriously as I'm full of ****)
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I'm guessing a few factors come in to play here. First Off his pants could come into play. But more importantly at what depth were you inquiring. You see, while on the surface at the start I imagine it would be a steamy 98.6 degrees. For the first few feet he was working I'm sure it would rise a couple degrees. Once his body air conditioner kicked on (sweat) it would start to drop. Now if said sweat was still glistening off his *** as he started to actually be submerged the temp. would fall drastically due to the temp of the earth. However once the temp got low enough I'm sure his *** would shiver cause the temperature to rise but it it got to hot the heat would find a crack.

Max temp 99 degrees
Minimum temp 92

And since our bodies shiver when our temp drops that low I would say that's pretty chilly

(citation needed for everything said above. Not to be taken seriously as I'm full of ****)

:lmao:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I'm guessing a few factors come in to play here. First Off his pants could come into play. But more importantly at what depth were you inquiring. You see, while on the surface at the start I imagine it would be a steamy 98.6 degrees. For the first few feet he was working I'm sure it would rise a couple degrees. Once his body air conditioner kicked on (sweat) it would start to drop. Now if said sweat was still glistening off his *** as he started to actually be submerged the temp. would fall drastically due to the temp of the earth. However once the temp got low enough I'm sure his *** would shiver cause the temperature to rise but it it got to hot the heat would find a crack.

Max temp 99 degrees
Minimum temp 92

Lovely!....an explanation so poetic it could only have rolled off the tongue of a true artist!.....an artist of....

[IMG][/IMG]

My hat's off to you sir!!!....:lmao:
Thanks for the explanation! I have wondered that my entire life........lol
Filthy Animal Wrote:Lovely!....an explanation so poetic it could only have rolled off the tongue of a true artist!.....an artist of....

[IMG][/IMG]

I just spit water all over the screen!! :lmao:
HossDawg Wrote:I just spit water all over the screen!! :lmao:

:yikes:

your poor computer!.....I Hand drew that BTW!....Very proud of my Bull Crap!...wink!
^
lol your artistic abilities are amazing lol.
I would say its around 5 degrees above normal and 20 degrees below oh crap its cold.
Filthy Animal Wrote:Lovely!....an explanation so poetic it could only have rolled off the tongue of a true artist!.....an artist of....

[IMG][/IMG]

I thank u. It's taken a few years to master the art. But you should have been here to see my smiley story. It was a classic
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.